8 Best Sports Betting Apps In The US | Legal Sports Betting
- 8 Best Sports Betting Apps In The US | Legal Sports Betting
- Best 5 Sports Betting Sites Online 2020 | Top Sportsbooks
- Best Soccer Betting Sites in 2020 - How to Bet on Soccer
- Soccer Betting Sites - An Expert Guide to Betting on
- Top US Betting Sites for Soccer
Online gambling legislation and regulation. Starting your own gambling product.
| || | submitted by Fgfactory_ua to gamedev [link] [comments]
If you plan to develop an app with the ability to deposit and withdraw real money, then such a product automatically falls into the category of gambling and you will need to license your business for successful operation. Mobile and Web Based Apps
So let’s talk about the different kinds of online gambling apps available on web and mobile. We’ll be covering both free-play gaming apps and real money casino app games you can find for iOS, Android devices and web browsers.
Mobile gambling is more common for poker, casino, bingo, and skill games. They have advantages in terms of a low barrier to enter the market, instant liquidity, product knowledge, and marketing expertise, minimal infrastructure costs, and the ability to bring a brand to the market quickly. Consequently, this form of gambling does not sit neatly with jurisdictional boundaries. Multiple gambling opportunities are available, including betting on various events and markets, in a relatively simple format. Gambling products can also be integrated into betting on television shows or virtual racing and sports games as well as offering lotteries, bingo, poker and casino games. Most Popular Gambling Apps Sports betting, casino, poker and lotteries
are the most popular forms of online gambling. However, other forms are available too. These include the following: Bingo, slot machines, different card games, roulette and other game of chance. One of the best things about online gambling and betting apps is the number of choices you have.
Betting means making or accepting a bet on the outcome of a race, competition, or other event
or process, the likelihood of anything occurring or not occurring, or whether anything is or is not true. Today most sports betting is done via mobile-friendly sites and apps.
Today most sports betting is done via mobile-friendly sites and apps.
The introduction of live betting for sports like soccer and tennis
means that bettors who are sitting inside stadiums watching games can now pick up their mobile devices and find real-time betting value with the best sports gambling apps. This has really unlocked a door to the future of sports gambling and the popularity of online gambling apps.
Many sites offer free poker, where no real money is wagered, although in some cases players can accumulate credits that can be exchanged for prizes. This is the case why people are going to play for real money. There is an ongoing debate over whether poker should be classified as a game of chance or skill. The parameters of legal poker playing are still unclear and differ between jurisdictions. Since you are not gambling with money, I’m pretty sure under the law it’s just a video game for now.
Blackjack is the game of choice to many high-rollers and do you know why? Because blackjack is a challenging, logic and skill-based game where your thinking, strategy, and calculations determine the outcome of the game.
is one of the most popular and socially accepted games
in the world. Bingo is a traditional form of gambling that has seen considerable innovation in recent years. It is also the only form of gambling recognized in the Gambling Act that does not have a specific statutory definition
, the Act providing simply that “bingo” means “any version of that game, irrespective of by what name it is described”. Bingo must be played as an equal chance game. For game to be classed as “bingo” it must meet the Act’s definition of “equal chance gaming” (as opposed to casino gaming). Thus, it: must not involve playing or staking against a bank, and must be a game in which the chances are equally favorable to all participants in the sense that each ticket or chance has the same probability of success as any other.
Licensed bingo is a well-regulated and socially responsible form of gambling
that takes place in a safe environment. Many sites offer multiple forms of bingo with different features, types of games, and costs of play. These sites often cater specifically for women
and some research suggests that they may appeal to markets who would not typically engage in traditional forms of gambling.
Slot machine is one of the most beloved game among the gambling community and it has been a part of the industry for a long time. They provide fun and entertainment and their simplicity allows gamers to start playing at once. This can play out in different ways depending on the machine you’re playing. For instance, there’s Pick a Fortune, a five-reel, 20 line game that puts players right in the studio of a television game show, including the potential to play a Deal or No Deal-style bonus round. A super trend over the past few years is mobile-friendly slot games. These apps and websites were developed to enable players to enjoy their favorite games on their smartphones at any time. Another dominant slot trend is licensed branded slots that are based on popular movies, television, and musicians. Virtual Money vs Real Money
Let’s find out the difference between social gambling and real money gambling, as well as the differences between gambling through apps and gambling through a web browser. It can be quite confusing trawling through all the casinos, slots, and lotteries available, both through your mobile web browser as well as through mobile app stores, in the form of downloadable apps.
The main difference between virtual money and real money gambling is that the in-game virtual currency in social games and gambling-type games is used only like credits that are not paid out as winnings or anything given to player in cash, making these games exempt from gambling regulations.
Virtual money is loaded on user game accounts via in-app purchases in mobile applications or the game balance funding from a card via web based applications.
Real money gambling
Real money gambling via your mobile device is only allowed in countries where laws have been passed that allow for this type of gambling online, or there are no laws in place that prevent it. The payment systems are the legal way of services payment in the gambling app, performing as the intermediary between the gambling facility and the client. With their help, users replenish deposits and withdraw funds to personal accounts in financial institutions. If the application uses the payment system of a well-known brand, that gives players additional confidence in the resource. Nowadays, there is a wide range of payment systems, some of which operate all over the world, other systems are oriented towards the citizens of one or several countries. A number of services accept money of different world currencies, while others allow currency transactions of one state only. What is an Online Gambling Licensing
The internet has a global audience, there’s no single piece of legislation that covers the legality of online gambling for the entire world. Mobile gambling doesn’t typically accept customers from every single country in the world. It often focuses on certain specific regions.
Instead, most countries have their own local laws that deal with the relevant legal and regulatory issues.
Ultimately, questions of legality all go back to the location of the casino or where the website operates out of. In closed regulatory systems, such as Italy, France, and the Netherlands, licenses, and advertising rights are limited to domestic providers, which must be located within their country’s geographical boundaries and these are only permitted to offer some types of products. Some jurisdictions, for example, Norway, Sweden, and Canada legalize and regulate online gambling, but this is limited to a single site that is owned by the government. Under such an approach, the government becomes the operator and regulator and all revenues are returned to the government.
Remote gambling is generally permitted. That means that an operator that is licensed may provide gambling services to citizens in the country via all forms of remote communication (and using equipment that may be located in the country or abroad). Equally, a remote operator may be licensed to offer gambling services to citizens in any jurisdiction in the world using equipment located in the country
. The law provides that, for each type of gambling (betting, gaming, and participating in a lottery), there will be two forms of license available: remote and non-remote forms (land-based). If you provide facilities for remote gambling, online or through other means, and advertise to consumers you will need a license from the licensing jurisdictions or local licensing authorities. Before an online gambling site signs up its first customer, before it accepts its first bet before the first card is dealt, it must be licensed by a recognized governmental entity.
Certain regions in the world have specific legislation in place that allows them to license and regulate companies that operate online gambling sites or provide industry services (such as the supply of gaming software). These regions are referred to as online gambling jurisdictions or licensing jurisdictions.
Depending on what type of entertainment you are going to implement in your internet establishment, you will have to apply for the corresponding permissions. Online gambling laws in Europe vary from one country to the next. The industry is well regulated in some countries and less so in others. There are several online gambling jurisdictions located in Europe. Some of these are members of the European Union (EU), and thus subject to the various rules and regulations of that body, while others are independent. Each of these jurisdictions has an authority that’s responsible for approving gambling sites for licenses that enable them to offer their services legally. They also regulate their licensees. Countries that Provide Gambling Licensing
Today there are lots of licensing jurisdictions located all over the world and offering different terms for their customers. Depending on the country, licenses can be local, international (distributed in several countries), have a different set of documents for registration, costs of registration and further support, various operating conditions and other special details.
Which gambling license is both internationally recognized?
The government of Ireland
offers casino operators, software, and service providers in the gambling industry, with a gambling license that allows gambling operators to conduct business related to casino, lotto, and other gaming-related activities. Ireland Gambling License is one of the most popular license for online casinos worldwide. Ireland has long been recognized as one of the preferred locations for Online Gambling operators to base their operations. This success has been due to a combination of factors, such as a progressive legislative system, political stability, first-rate telecommunications facilities, and a well established financial services industry. A wide range of gambling sites operates out of Ireland including sports betting, casino sites, poker, bingo, and more.
In stark contrast, the UK
is the largest regulated market for online gambling in the world, and corporations are already comfortable exploiting the intersections of gambling and gaming, betting in-play, social gaming, Bitcoin, financial trading and spread betting, betting exchanges, e-sports and, most profitably, mobile gambling. 40% and 60% of online gambling in the UK took place in Gibraltar.
Europe is home to the following online gambling jurisdictions: Alderney, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Malta
. Malta is currently the country that is most accommodating to gambling companies, and the license offers whitelisted online gambling in sports and casino games in many European territories. But takes an extreme amount of time in paperwork and background checks. Also, you pay 5% of all your gross profit to the EU.
Among countries offering gambling licensing services, the attention should be paid to Curaçao jurisdiction, which is considered to be one of the most promising for the online gaming business.
Curaçao Internet Gaming Association (also known as Curaçao eGaming) is both a regulator and a licensor, and its licensing works worldwide except Curaçao itself, USA, France and Netherlands. Using Curacao as an example, let us examine in detail the process of obtaining a license, the necessary documents and expenses. How to get a License on Curaçao
- Documents necessary for company registration:
- criminal record;
- passport scans;
- bank account confirmation;
- documents proving payments for utility services.
After the company is registered, an operator can apply for the license providing the following documents:
- a document certifying the right of domain possession;
- description of games planned to be used in the project;
- a list indicating countries of potential operation;
- illustration of server locations to be used in the project;
- a copy of the agreement with a software provider.
Gambling license cost:
- Bank account opening $1000
- Company registration $3600
- Company management per year $3600
- Application processing fee $1000
- License fee per year $4800
- Equipment/software fee starting from $1500
- Server maintenance per year $6000
Apart from that pay for technical support and maintenance every year. The entire license issuing process takes between 2-4 weeks. Curacao Internet Gaming Association (CIGA)
also has the power to review a license and, if it finds that an operator has breached a license condition, has the power to impose a range of sanctions including revocation of the license. Apple and Google Gambling Rules
You’ll be surprised at the limited number of real money gambling app options available on the AppStore and Google Play Store. Most real money casino gaming is done through gambler’s mobile web browsers and not through mobile gambling apps that you’ll find for iPhone and Android phones. Apple allows online gambling applications in a few forms, and not just in places where it is explicitly permitted. They do not allow any payments through the applications – those have to be done on the websites. Apple has far stricter developer guidelines for iOS apps than Google does for Android apps, so it’s fine to assume that whatever you choose to download from iTunes is usually safe, secure, and meets a certain standard.
Any real money casino in the iTunes app is required to have proper licensing and permissions before Apple will approve the app for use or downloads. While Google Play is technically regulated, it is much more loose in what can be hosted.
Gambling, gaming, and lotteries can be tricky to manage and tend to be one of the most-regulated offerings on the App Store. Apple has rules
for apps that support real money wagering, including sports betting and poker. Those apps and lotteries must have necessary licensing and permissions in the locations where the App is used, must be geo-restricted to those locations, and must be free on the App Store, and Apple rate even simulated gambling apps as appropriate only for users 17-years-old and up.
Google keeps the reigns tight. To be able to successfully upload apps to the Google Play store, developers need to have a valid license
for the specific countries they are targeting and comply with their regulations. The app must be free to download and must prevent under-age users from gambling in the app. As a final precaution, all gambling apps are required to display prominent information regarding responsible gambling practices. This brings its policy in line with the Apple App Store. Countries where gambling is illegal
It is also important to remember that while gambling is growing rapidly in many places, in others it is totally or partially prohibited. As well as in the majority of the US, sports betting is illegal in India, Pakistan, and China, three of the largest gambling markets in the world. Most countries have rules against gambling. Almost all Islamic countries prohibit gambling of every kind, but many turn a blind eye to online gambling or simply do not have regulations in place for this grey area.
In the United Arab Emirates
, however, any kind of gambling is prosecuted. National lotteries are the only legal forms of wagering on the Asian country’s mainland. Cambodia
, North Korea
strictly forbids online and offline gambling amongst its own citizens but allows tourists to participate in these activities. Qatar
is the strictest country of all when it comes to gambling laws. All forms of gambling activities are considered illegal, and even sports betting is not permissible. Starting your own gambling product
Numerous online casino platforms in the market offer fantastic casino games like bingo, poker, roulette, and many more.
If you have an idea, but don’t know where to start, we advise you begin with a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to pilot your proof of concept for investors. MVP spotlights your core features and lets your investors know there are bigger and better things to come.
For MVP you do not need a large team, just a few people are enough to create a fully functioning prototype. In the case of successful numbers of your prototype, the further development of a full-fledged product will require more team, resources and time, however you will be sure that your development and your costs will pay off.
Best New Jersey Sportsbooks Apps
submitted by mdrcol to u/mdrcol [link] [comments]
When it comes to online sports betting regulation, the USA is still on its infancy. On May 2018
, the Supreme Court opened the way for states to pave their own legislation regarding sports betting offers. New Jersey was one of the first states to apply legislation on this matter
, having 16 websites offering and accepting online sports wagers. Many of the websites also have Apps available so players can download them onto their devices and use them while on the go.
What to Expect from a Sportsbook App
In order to legally function in the state of New Jersey, online sportsbooks need to be licensed by the Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE)
. The first step players who want to go mobile must take is, therefore, to find a fully licenced site and beware of the - still - many unregulated bookies operating on the market.
Ever since sports betting became legal in the Garden State, a huge percentage of all the money legally gambled was done either online or on mobile
. Whether wagering on NBA or NFL events, Hockey or even MMA, a look at the growing list of NJ Sportsbooks Apps
available in Gamble USA
can show that New Jersey already has plenty of variety to choose from.
888sport, along with its sister sites 888casino and 888poker, belongs to 888 Holdings and offers an App fit for both Android and iOS.
This sportsbook has lots of options when it comes to betting, like Tennis, Nascar, English Premier League, Basketball, Bowling or all the major US leagues. It has around 3547 markets available and a great Welcome Bonus. Players who register get a risk-free bet of up to $500. This means that 888sport will give back the money
of the lost bets made with the first deposit.
The sportsbook offers 24/7 customer support by email, phone and live chat and lots of payment options, from the traditional credit and debit cards to modern e-wallet solutions like Skrill or Neteller.
- DraftKings Sportsbook App
Draftkings is already a household name
when it comes to sports betting. With roots on fantasy sports, this established company has over 10 million registered users worldwide and offers a sign-up bonus of up to $1000, made of a deposit bonus and a first bet match of $500 each.
The sportsbook app is quick to install and offers a great array of wagering chances, be it on Motorsports, Darts, Golf or Boxing. It’s available for both Android and iOS and can be contacted via live chat or email in case any issue occurs during gameplay.
When it comes to payment methods, Draftkings options are a bit limited, only having the traditional debit and credit cards and Paypal.
PointsBet is an Australian product introduced in 2019
, offering dynamic betting to New Jersey sportsbook fans. The sportsbook offers a great welcome package comprised of 2 risk-free bets, each offering a $500 cashback.
The app is available for both Android and iOS and the markets on offer include soccer, darts, motorsports and even Aussie football. It also has a really good choice for NFL and NBA sports wagering and lots of betting features. Customer support is available 24/7
and can be contacted via email, live chat and phone. Banking options, however, are not that much, with e-checks, credit and debit cards, online banking and PointsBet prepaid card available.
- William Hill Sportsbook App
One of the biggest operators in the world, William Hill has been a household name for many years and almost a synonym for betting
. With a long history in brick and mortars, William Hill made a transition to mobile and now also has an app taking New Jersey players by storm.
The app is available both in Android and iOS and has great wagering opportunities and features. With a responsive design
, the platform offers sports betting in markets such as Hockey, Football, Golf or Baseball and lots of bet types.
The support is available 24/7 by phone, email and live chat. Banking options are a bit limited
, though. Players can deposit funds via e-check, credit and debit cards, William Hill prepaid card and even visit a William Hill location in NJ. Withdrawals are a bit more tricky, as right now, they’re only available via prepaid card or on location.
No matter the choice of Sportsbook App, players need to bear in mind some issues before downloading
any of it and start enjoying some sports wagering. Gambling in New Jersey can only be done if players are located within the borders of the state, even when playing on mobile.
Android users must also beware that Google Play does not allow any money wagering and gambling apps in the App Store
in the USA. This means that Android users need to download the apps, when available, directly from the websites by following the instructions normally available.
Best Way to Deposit Money to Bet Online in India
Football wagering websites submitted by BetBarter to u/BetBarter [link] [comments]
After cricket, football is just one of the most prominent sports on which Indians like to bet. There are numerous football betting websites
which allow the customer place bets swiftly. As you're most likely conscious, Indians enjoy to bet on online sports
, so it needs to not stun any person European best on the internet sporting
activities wagering websites
currently offer India's extensively aired I-League as an element of their football betting line-ups that furthermore incorporate English Premier League, Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga and several football competitions around the world.
Whether you have an interest in wagering on global, local or domestic football competitions, there isn't any type of lack of on the internet platforms offered to do so.
What is the very best online wagering website for football?
The most effective online betting website
for football is betbarter
. It is for the description that this website has outstanding cricket as well as football competition addition, and also acknowledges Indian gamers. They easily approve wagerers from India and reduce the transactions by allowing INR for deposit.
While India betting legislations restricted bookmakers from functioning in your area, Betbarter
is both licensed and also totally lawful in the United Kingdom. Or else 'perhaps' unlawful-- however actually, no sports gambler has actually ever been arrested for betting from the solace of their own residence making use of the on the internet wagering systems. The authorities discover it testing to regulate regulations in the field of on-line wagering, that is why they like to prevent that resulting it to be a grey area.
Which are the preferred video games in football to bet on?
You can rapidly find the most considerable football organizations on the most effective online betting sites in India:
- English Premier League (England).
- Italian Serie A (Italy).
- German Bundesliga (Germany).
Aside from these international leagues, there are local Indian football leagues:.
- Indian Super League.
There are likewise some small-scale organizations of football, where you can place your bank on the go:.
- Major League Soccer (USA).
- Portuguese Primeiria Liga (Portugal).
- French Ligue 1 (France).
- Dutch Eredivisie (The Netherlands).
- Chinese Super League (China).
You go select plenty of alternatives in the sportsbooks to more continue with on-line gambling covering leagues from all around the globe.
Sorts of banking on finest online betting sites football.
Expected outcomes wagering is a long term wagering process that you can make on, for instance, which team will certainly win the title toward completion of the competition. These type of wagers will, generally, be accessible for a big part of the period, yet you can get the very best rewards either before the period begins or prior in the video game.
It is one of the most popular type of wagering which individuals like to do. This wagering is for a single match which suggests that you can predict on any type of team, or you can likewise put a bank on both of them to get a tied game. Keep in mind that football  is among the rare sports which allows wagerers to bet on a draw. And you can get an excellent cost for your right forecast.
A prop wager is a bet that most likely won't have anything to do with the outcome of the game. For example, the Man of the Match prop wager is a widely known choice at the sportsbooks. Here, you can bet on which gamer will win the Man of the Match title. The Man of the suit player can come from either of the teams, winning or losing one. One more example of Props bet is "Will player Y rack up a goal?
This wager of Totals indicates that for football matches is the factor at which the sportsbook will certainly set an accumulation for the variety of objectives that are mosting likely to be scored, and also you bet on the oveunder. As an example, if an outright is define for 2.5 goals, you will certainly bet on whether the authentic number of objectives will can be found in either over or below all beginning by the sportsbook.
Asian Handicap  This bet type is similarly the same as the North American bettors prefer to call "Betting on the spread". The group that has been considered "far better" by the sportsbook is yet sustained. However, they presently need to win by a details procedure of goals. As an example, Team X may have a handicap of 1.5 objectives (this fifty percent objective is generally included so that the sportsbook can evade a push on that wager). It suggests that the group needs to win by greater than 1.5 handicap objective value to sustain their end of the bargain.
These were a few of the football wagering kinds we have cooperated the blog, and we would develop football wagering
strategies in our future blog sites.
2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup Group C Preview [Honduras, Jamaica, El Salvador, Curaçao]
submitted by BuzzBuzz01 to soccer [link] [comments]
- Nickname(s): Los Catrachos, La H, La Bicolor
- CONCACAF Gold Cup Appearances: 14
- Best Finish: Second place (1991)
- FIFA Ranking: 61 (5th in CONCACAF)
Introduction The current ‘successful’ era of Honduras football can be pinpointed to the 2007 Gold Cup. Reinaldo Rueda’s first tournament in charge saw him beat Mexico in the group stage, with THAT famous kiss. While Honduras did not win, there was hope again after a disastrous 2006 World cup qualifying campaign, where Honduras didn’t even make the final Hexagonal. Honduras then qualified, with Rueda in charge, to South Africa 2010 (Thank you Bornstein) for the first time since 1982, and then with another Colombian in Luis Suarez, they made it back again in 2014 to Brazil. Both performances at the actual World Cup left a lot to be desired. While losing to France is expected, the final group stage match in 2014 vs Switzerland left a sour taste.
For 2018, after a disastrous Hernan Medford UNCAF tournament stint, Honduras turned to Costa Rica’s 2014 miracle worker, Jose Luis Pinto. Pinto then had disappointing showings in the 2015 Gold Cup and qualified to the Hexagonal under a lot of criticism of the team’s play, particularly the defending of crosses. Once in the Hex, despite USA’s destruction of Honduras in San Jose, and despite one defensive mistake after another in late game situations dealing with crosses, Honduras still found themselves in the playoff vs Australia for the 2018 World Cup final spot, by making a spirited comeback vs Mexico in the final hexagonal game, who up to then had not lost in qualifying. The playoff just set the pain back a month though, as Honduras played two very sad games vs Australia, both at home and away, meaning that Honduras would not be the first Central American team to qualify to three World Cups in a row.
Now Honduras looks to another foreigner, Fabian Coito, the Uruguayan who has been a long standing disciple of Oscar Tabarez and manager of the Uruguayan U-20s. With only one friendly under his belt, there is a lot to learn on how his teams will approach this Gold Cup.
Manager and Squad Manager: Fabián Coito (Uruguay)
POTENTIAL STARTING XI
R. Castillo M. Chirinos A. López A. Elis L. Garrido B. Acosta E. Izaguirre M. Figueroa (C) H. Figueroa B. Beckeles L. López
Players to Watch Alberth Elis (RW)
The Houston Dynamo winger and forward,has been rumoured with moves to Europe the past couple of years. He is pacy but strong, and is a physical mismatch for many fullbacks. His decision making can be an issue. Very unselfish in the box, often to a fault, he will have to become a more decisive finisher for Honduras to make a leap in this Gold Cup. He will be looking for that move to Europe, and there is no better place than at an international tournament.
Michaell Chirinos (LW)
The small and skillful winger currently playing in Liga MX for Lobos BUAP (Now Bravos de Ciudad Juarez), on Loan from Olimpia. He has 6 goals and 4 assists for a team that is more likely fighting against relegation than for a trophy. The good production and his incisiveness will provide a different kind of weapon than Elis on the opposite wing. As Chirinos is better at keeping the ball close to his feet, and at combining with teammates, Honduras will look to trust often in counters but also when the smaller sides of this tournament attempt to stifle Honduras’ attack with numbers behind the ball.
Henry Figueroa (CB)
The center back, who was heavily criticized during the 2018 WC qualifying campaign, will need to step into leadership for Honduras during this Gold Cup. Maynor Figueroa his likely partner at the back is showing his age, and the Motagua youth product will have to take it upon himself to ensure that defense is quick when balls are played behind them, and strong when defending crosses. Currently a starter at Alajuelense of the Costa Rican league, Henry isn’t great on the ball like Maynor is and has been, but he is a good reader of the game, and is absolutely fearless going into tackles. He can exposed against the most skillful players on 1v1 situations, but he has great recovery speed. He will want to maybe make a jump to MLS or Europe, and this could be the platform that propels him that way.
Points of Discussion
Can Coito improve defensive performances? In the 2018 qualifiers, Honduras let in late goals at Panama (90th minute by Roman Torres), vs USA (85th Minute Bobby Wood), at Costa Rica (90th + 5 minute by Kendall Waston). All those goals came from crosses that were not dealt with or lack of concentration. It turned out to be the achilles heel of the national team. Can Coito ensure better solidity? He might have to make some changes, which leads to…
How long can Maynor Figueroa and Emilio Izaguirre start in defense? Figueroa, the former Wigan Athletic and Hull City defender now at MLS, is both the captain of the team and was one of the most scrutinized players for not qualifying. His decline in athleticism has exposed his bad positioning issues, and rivals have taken advantage of this. But as the captain and leader of the national team, it will be a tough decision to bench him. Similar with Izaguirre who is one of the emotional leaders of the team, and has so much European experience with Celtic. But at the Glasgow side, Izaguirre has not been chosen often since he returned from his short time in the Saudi league. Leading to the question on whether he is being chosen on what he can do or what he has done for the national team.
Can Honduras finally win a major trophy? Honduras has only once won the CONCACAF Championship/Gold Cup, and it was at home in a tournament that doubled as World Cup qualifying. Since 1981, Honduras has not lifted any actual hardware. There have been feel good stories, like in 1991 losing out in the final of the first Gold Cup to the USA in penalties, or the 2001 Copa America third place in what was Honduras’ first and only participation in that tournament. Honduras is thirsty for a trophy, and with key absences in the Mexican side, plus a renewed spirit from the new manager, Honduras might have a reason to hope this summer.
- Nickname(s): Reggae Boyz
- CONCACAF Gold Cup Appearances: 11
- Best Finish: Runner Ups (2015, 2017)
- FIFA Ranking: 53 (5th in CONCACAF)
Introduction Jamaican Football has not been this exciting since the late 90s when current head coach, then top striker, Theodore "Tappa" Whitmore and Co. lead the nation to a first World Cup appearance at France 98'. After various false revivals this crop of Jamaican footballers is arguably the best in two decades. After being outplayed in two Gold Cup finals in a row the Reggae Boyz will be looking to make it third time the charm with another deep run expected by a team full or experience, talent and youth.
Beating the USA in a recent friendly on the eve of the tournament (albeit a weaker USA starting 11) will surely give a mental boost to the players and management in their hopes to repeat the exploits of 2015 and 2017. Many key players have been retained in all positions from the previous Gold Cup campaign with a few fresh faces, some long overdue.
Manager and Squad Manager: Theodore Whitmore (Jamaica)
POTENTIAL STARTING XI
D. Mattocks B. Brown P. Vassell L. Bailey M. Hector K. Lambert K. Lawrence S. Francis D. Lowe A. Powell A. Blake (C)
Players to Watch Andre Blake (GK)
Goalkeeper for the current MLS Eastern Conference leaders Philadelphia Union has been a key players for club and country for the past seasons. After suffering a heartbreaking injury in last tournament's final (NSFW?), he will be hoping to lead the team to another final as captain and custodian.
Peter-Lee Vassell (AM)
Recently drafted by Los Angeles FC in the MLS Draft, Vassel is a creative midfielder not often seen among Jamaican youths. Although struggling for game time at high fliers LA FC, when he puts on the national jersey he shows the potential, vision and creativity that convinced LA FC to acquire the service of the young midfielder. He can use this tournament to convince Bob Bradley he deserves a starting spot at Los Angeles.
Leon Bailey (RW)
The Bayer Leverkusen winger has finally committed to the Reggae Boyz after stand-offs with the Jamaican Football Federation and his management (His Step-father) and himself (situation is too long to explain in this post). His pace and skills on the wing and his eye for goal may be what gives Jamaica an edge in this year's Gold Cup. If he's on his game, he could be a top 5 player in CONCACAF.
Points of Discussion
Third time's the charm? With the USA seemingly still suffering from demons of that warm night in Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico with a solid but not spectacular team, and Canada and Costa Rice with slightly aging squads, all things are aligning for a first nation to win the Gold Cup since Canada in 2000. Jamaica have their fates in their own hands and should not fear any of the teams in CONCACAF.
Leon Bailey Leon Patrick Bailey. Where to start. Born in Jamaica, he was taken to Europe by his step-father along with his step-brother with the intent to find European clubs for his then minor children. After arriving in Europe and shocking scouts of various teams (KRC Genk of Belgium a front runner) he and his family had to return to Jamaica but that did not stop the Baileys and after a couple 'not so legal' encounters, a verbal agreement with Ajax FC and a police raid, Leon Bailey eventually signed for AS Trencin as a youth player, eventually moving to KRC Genk as his first professional contract. Bailey won the Belgian Young Player of the Year in his first season at Genk and attracted many clubs, halfway into his second season in Belgium, Bayer Leverkusen came and he signed in Janaury 2017. His time in Germany has had many ups and downs but he has shown his skills and aggressive dribbling in a very up and down Leverkusen team. After failing to be eligible for England and seemingly burying the hatchet after 2 or so years of conflict with the JFF, Bailey is donning the Black, Green and Gold. However, all this turmoil the worst thing that could happen is him not showing up in this tournament, after all this is his performance at the senior international level.
- Nickname(s): La Selecta, Los Cuscatlecos, La Azul y Blanco
- CONCACAF Gold Cup Appearances: 11 Times
- Best Finish: Quarter-finals (2002, 2003, 2011, 2013, 2017)
- FIFA Ranking: 71 (9th in CONCACAF)
Introduction El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, it was the first country from that region to qualify to a World Cup (Mexico 1970). Twelve years later ‘La Selecta’ would qualify for their second (and last to date) World Cup in Spain 1982 where they scored their first goal in a World Cup ik the first game where they lost to Hungary in a historical game that ended 10-1. The Salvadorian National Team has won the gold medal at the Central American and Caribbean games in two occasions (1954 and 2002). El Salvador had some troubles qualifying to the 2019 edition of the World Cup after a shocking lost against Bermuda but they earned their ticket in their last game of the Concacaf Nations League after beating Jamaica 2-0 at the Estadio Cuscatlan in San Salvador.
Soccer is the most popular sport in the country even though the country have not qualified to the World Cup in 37 years. The Cuscatlecos enter this Gold Cup in great form and in a winning streak of 5 games in a row after beating Haiti twice (1-0), Guatemala (3-1), Jamaica (2-0) and Peru (2-0).
Manager and Squad Manager: Carlos de los Cobos (Mexico)
POTENTIAL STARTING XI
N. Bonilla J. Alas M. Monterrosa D. Cerén Ó. Cerén N. Orellana J. Jiménez R. Domínguez I. Mancía B. Tamacas H. Hernández (C)
Players to Watch Óscar Cerén (RM)
The younger of the Ceren brothers, probably the player with most protection in the country at the moment. He was an important part for Alianza in order to reach 6 finals in a row. Rumors had linked him to MLS before so we’ll see if the Gold Cup is the tournament that makes him migrate to another league.
Narciso Orellana (DM)
The best midfielder in the country at the moment, key player in Alianza too, has the quality to migrate to another league and Alianza had received offer from Europe for him but the money wasn’t right for them. The 24 year old will be essential for the midfield in El Salvador for years to come. Because his dimunitive 5'7" (170 cm) stature, he retains the ball easily and his aggressive style of play is something to look out for.
Nelson Bonilla (ST)
Currently the most successful Salvadorian playing in a foreign league after scoring 25 goals in 32 games in 2018 for the Sukhothai in Thailand, Bangkok United paid more than 1 million dollars to sign him. Wirh 14 goals in 40 games, a lot of the hope for goals in El Salvador is on Bonilla’s back.
Points of Discussion
Momentum! For the first time in a long time Salvadorians are expecting and with hope that the team will perform good in the tournament after showing a good style and game the friendlies played, who knows maybe this year will be the first time that ‘La Selecta’ reaches more than Quarter Finals in the Gold Cup.
Lack of goals in the past El Salvador has struggled finding a reliable goal scorer for the team after the match fixing ban in 2012 that took out of professional soccer 11 players from the national team and gave temporal bans to a couple more including Rodolfo Zelaya who at that moment was the starting forward and the player with most talent in the team. Can Bonilla, Rugamas or Portillo finally fill the shoes of the great Raul Diaz Arce, Ronald Cerritos and Rudis Corrales who were the last great goal scorers in La Selecta.
Can de los Cobos make the match fixing ghost go away? Even though is being 7 years after the ban most of the fans have not forgotten about it, Carlos de los Cobos was the coach when the Match Fixing happened and no one really know how much he knew about everything or even if he knew anything a all, that was one of the most painful memories in recent time for Salvadorian fans as the team were in a good route to qualify to the 2010 World Cup but made some questionable mistakes in key games that later on were found as fixed. We’ll see if this generation is the one that finally is going to throw away that bad memory for Salvadorian fans.
- Nickname(s): n/a
- CONCACAF Gold Cup Appearances: 2
- Best Finish: Group Stage (2017)
- FIFA Ranking: 82 (15th in CONCACAF)
Introduction Curaçao used to play as the Netherlands Antilles up until 2010. The only notable achievements being two 3rd place finishes in 1963 and ’69 in the old CONCACAF championship(1963-1989), which was the predecessor to the Gold Cup.
In 2010 that all changed as they gained their constituent country status. The “Curaçao Football Federation” was established in 2011, making it the youngest football federation in the world. In June 2015, Patrick Kluivert, who’s mother is from Curaçao, was brought in to coach the team and he started to raise the bar for the then mostly amateur team. With Kluivert’s pedigree, it was now possible to recruit professional players, playing in the Eredivisie, lower levels of the Dutch footballing pyramid and across other European leagues. The most notable players recruited at that time were Eloy Room(GK) and Leandro Bacuna(MF). In just one year, Kluivert managed to equal the amount of wins(6) the team managed from 2011-2014.
With much of the groundwork laid out by Kluivert, his successor, assistant coach Remco Becentini led the team to their first ever title in 2017, beating Jamaica to take the Caribbean Cup. The key player though in the final wasn’t any of the players born in the Netherlands, but it was Willemstad born and raised Elson Hooi, who netted a brace to secure Curaçao’s first triumph in its history as an autonomous nation. To give everyone an idea of the scale of the achievement, Curaçao went from being 183rd (lower than Aruba) in the FIFA rankings to 68th in a period of just 3 years.
The Gold Cup in 2017 wasn’t a success, having lost all 3 of their group stage matches to Jamaica, Mexico and El Salvador. However, the experience playing at such a tournament for the first time would prove to be invaluable for a team aspiring to become the smallest nation to reach the FIFA world cup.
Recently, the team participated in the CONCACAF nations league qualifiers which also doubled as qualifiers for the Gold Cup. Curaçao showed that they now belong in the upper tiers of CONCACAF, having seemingly outgrown most of the other Caribbean island nations.
Manager and Squad Manager: Remko Bicentini (Netherlands)
POTENTIAL STARTING XI
J. Arias E. Hooi R. Bonevacia G. Nepomuceno L. Bacuna M. Maria J. Carolina D. Lachman C. Martina (C) J. Gaari E. Room
Players to Watch Cuco Martina (RB/CB)
One of the most experienced players in the squad, having played in the Premier League and Eredivisie, he will be critical for organizing the team in defense and for overall motivation and moral. Together with Room, they have the Captain duties within the squad. While normally a right back, Becentini has used him in central defense as well.
Leandro Bacuna (CM)
Another experienced player in the Championship and Premier League, his presence and quality on the ball, but also his physicality will be needed in midfield. His skill and ability on the ball is miles ahead of most teams in the Caribbean region. His verstatility will also be of use, capable of playing quite literally anywhere in midfield and fullback if absolutely needed
Elson Hooi (LW)
Small, quick and versatile at 5'6" (67 cm). Was a key player for them in the Caribbean cup. If Hooi starts firing again, he is an incredible joy to watch and dangerous in attack.
And when I say quick, I mean QUICKKKK, can be a bit selfish with the ball at times but can skin defenders. Think of him as a shorter, less bulky Adama Traore
Points of Discussion
Tune in tomorrow when sardar_star will be posting Group D!
"Total Football" principles introduced by Patrick Kluivert Curaçao plays a possession game, building out from the back with ever present “triangles”. They need to take care of their defense, because it is not the most sound with only Martina having top level experience. Which is why Cuco Martina is selected to play center back at times. What they need to avoid at all cost, is an injury to goalkeeper and captain Eloy Room. The keeper position is the one with the least depth and if Room is out, they are left with one EFL League Two keeper and an amateur keeper from Curaçao’s own Vesta.
To close.... Curaçao went from a mostly amateur side, to almost a full professional side in under a decade. They did this by hiring Kluivert and supporting him in trying to get Dutch born players with roots in Curaçao to choose to play for the national team. Players like Kuwas (who elected to not play this Gold Cup), Bacuna and Room all played for the Dutch youth sides. Looking at the future, there are also plenty of Curaçao born and Dutch born players of Curaçaoan descent currently playing for various youth sides in Europe. With proper coaching and infrastructure and the willingness to improve, I can’t bet against this side advancing passed the group stage of the Gold Cup and I can’t help but imagine if they can make the World Cup given that CONCACAF have two extra spots this time around from 2026 onward.
Don't forget to participate in the Predictions Game in the comments below!
AS PROMISED NEW SUB PRICES USA $4.50 A MONTH,$13 for 3months $24 for 6months & $40 for a year NOW READY TO ACTIVATE SUBS AND TESTS WITHIN MINUTES FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS
submitted by phuketiptv to phuketiptv [link] [comments]
GET A FREE 3HR TEST BEFORE YOU BUY A SUB,OVER 11,000 CHANNELS ,COME AND JOIN THE BIGGEST AND BEST
submitted by jay261170m to phuketiptv [link] [comments]
PERMANANT NEW LOWER SUB PRICES USA $4.50 A MONTH,$13 for 3months $24 for 6months & $40 for a year EXTRA SUBS (SEPERATE USERNAMES/PASSWORDS & UNLOCKED) IF BOUGHT AT THE SAME TIME AS A MAIN SUB AT REGULAR PRICE, THESE PRICES WILL BE $3.50 A MONTH $10 FOR 3MONTHS, $18 FOR 6MONTHS & $30 FOR A YEAR
submitted by jay261170m to phuketiptv [link] [comments]
AS PROMISED NEW SUB PRICES USA $4.50 A MONTH,$13 for 3months $24 for 6months & $40 for a year EXTRA SUBS (SEPERATE USERNAMES/PASSWORDS & UNLOCKED) IF BOUGHT AT THE SAME TIME AS A MAIN SUB AT REGULAR PRICE, THESE PRICES WILL BE $3.50 A MONTH $10 FOR 3MONTHS, $18 FOR 6MONTHS & $30 FOR A YEAR
submitted by jay261170m to phuketiptv [link] [comments]
so another biggie on the market starting to fail,i come and join the biggest on the market that actually works and only $4.50 a month .dont be put of by my LOW prices gram a free test to check it out
submitted by jay261170m to phuketiptv [link] [comments]
HOW IS YOUR SUPPLIER DOING? MY MEMBERS ALREADY HAVE ALL LINKS INSTALLED IN HD AND WITH ENGLISH COMMENTARY FOR EVERY GAME FOR THE NEXT WEEK IN THEIR OWN CATEGORY "LIVE EPL,FA CUP,CARABAO CUP CHANNELS 6-14TH JAN 2020",COME AND JOIN THE FAMILY
[ Removed by reddit in response to a copyright notice. ] submitted by phuketiptv to phuketiptv [link] [comments]
AS PROMISED NEW SUB PRICES USA $4.50 A MONTH,$13 for 3months $24 for 6months & $40 for a year EXTRA SUBS (SEPERATE USERNAMES/PASSWORDS & UNLOCKED) IF BOUGHT AT THE SAME TIME AS A MAIN SUB AT REGULAR PRICE, THESE PRICES WILL BE $3.50 A MONTH $10 FOR 3MONTHS, $18 FOR 6MONTHS & $30 FOR A YEAR
submitted by phuketiptv to phuketiptv [link] [comments]
2018 Survey Results
submitted by PelotonMod to peloton [link] [comments]
Hi everyone, here we are with some results! The survey was left open for ten days in order to garner a good number of responses, and it's up on spring but we're still far from the peak observed during Summer'15. Seems like there's a mass post-Tour exodus for some reason.
|Year ||2013 ||2014 ||2015 ||2016 ||2018 ||2018 |
|Results ||2013-06-12 ||2014-06-25 ||2015-08-07 ||2016-11-17 ||2018-03-06 ||2018-08-20 |
|Replies ||351 ||598 ||1395 ||892 ||630 ||928 |
Top 15 Countries
No surprise to see that the USA is on top as ever, UK second and Netherlands third, but it's the way that the numbers have moved since spring in particular which grants an interesting insight into what the Tour does. It has a particularly dramatic effect on the number of Belgians, who see their share plummet once the classics are over whilst the anglosphere goes full speed ahead into yellow jersey fever.
|Country ||2015 ||2016 ||2018 March ||2018 August |
|USA ||32% ||28.3% ||22.84% ||25.32% |
|UK ||18.6% ||17.6% ||14.70% ||20.13% |
|Netherlands ||6.4% ||9.4% ||11.50% ||11.58% |
|Germany ||3.73% ||3.4% ||4.95% ||6.39% |
|Canada ||4.9% ||7% ||6.39% ||4.22% |
|Australia ||5.2% ||4.7% ||3.83% ||4.00% |
|Denmark ||3.9% ||3.6% ||4.31% ||3.79% |
|Belgium ||3.8% ||2.7% ||8.15% ||3.57% |
|France ||2.01% ||1.08% ||2.88% ||2.27% |
|Norway ||2.58% ||1.8% ||1.60% ||1.95% |
|Portugal ||1.65% ||1.8% ||2.40% ||1.52% |
|Sweden ||1.08% ||1.09% ||1.44% ||1.41% |
|Slovenia || ||0.73% ||0.32% ||1.30% |
|Ireland ||1.00% ||1.09% ||1.44% ||1.19% |
|New Zealand || ||1.30% ||0.96% ||1.19% |
Elsewhere, German TV covering the Tour again has a positive effect on sub numbers, whilst a couple of extra nations creep into the top 15, most notably Slovenia.
What's your age?
No great changes in the age ranges since spring, with possibly a shade more young people watching than before. Otherwise it follows that the average user is in their 20s, as you'd guess for Reddit as a whole.
| ||u17 ||17-19 ||20-25 ||26-30 ||31-35 ||36-40 ||41-50 ||51+ ||Total |
|2015 ||2.22% ||12.04% ||41.51% ||24.66% ||10.68% ||4.87% ||2.94% ||1.08% ||1395 |
|2016 ||1.5% ||8.9% ||40.8% ||24% ||12% ||5.4% ||5.2% ||2% ||887 |
|2018 Mar ||1% ||7.1% ||33.5% ||27.4% ||16.2% ||7% ||5.7% ||2.1% ||617 |
|2018 Aug ||1.7% ||9% ||33.9% ||26.4% ||15.5% ||7% ||5% ||1.5% ||905 |
What's your Gender?
Sticking with the theme of usual reddit demographics, it's an overwhelmingly male presence, with just 49 female respondents in all.
| ||'13 ||'14 ||'15 ||'16 ||'18 (1) ||'18 (2) |
|Male ||97.2% ||97% ||94.9% ||93.4% ||93.3% ||93.6% |
|Female ||2.8% ||2.7% ||4.8% ||5.3% ||5.3% ||5.4% |
|Other ||- ||0.33% ||0.29% ||0.78% ||0.76% ||- |
|Non-Binary ||- ||- ||- ||- ||0.64% ||0.99% |
How much of the season do you watch/follow?
So far, aside from a little change in which nationalities tune in, there hasn't been too much of a change. Here though it's plain to see the difference in fan base between spring and summer on the sub. Grand Tour watching increases (as you might expect), monuments & WT stage races lose a little ground, but everything else takes a nosedive.
|Type ||March '18 (%) ||August '18 (%) |
|Grand Tours ||84.7 ||92.0 |
|Monuments ||79.1 ||74.9 |
|WT Stage races ||67.4 ||62.4 |
|WT One day races ||73.3 ||59.8 |
|Non WT Stage races ||32.6 ||16.7 |
|Non WT One day races ||34.8 ||13.7 |
|Literally everything I can consume ||35.9 ||18.1 |
It's fair to say Le Samyn is not for everyone, but that's quite the drop.
How long have you been watching Cycling?
Simply put, most of us have been watching cycling for less than six years, and just over a quarter have picked it up inside the last three, or since mid-2015.
|Time (years) ||under a year ||1 -2 ||2 - 3 ||3 - 4 ||4 - 5 ||5 - 6 ||6-7 ||7 -8 ||8 - 9 ||9 - 10 ||10 - 11 ||11 - 12 ||12 -13 ||13 - 14 ||14 - 15 ||15 - 20 ||20 - 25 ||25 + |
|March (%) ||4 ||10.5 ||12.6 ||9.6 ||8.1 ||8.9 ||- ||6.9 ||4.8 ||- ||6.2 ||2.2 ||1.8 ||0.8 ||4.5 ||10.7 ||4.9 ||3.5 |
|August (%) ||4 ||10 ||13.2 ||9.9 ||7.7 ||8.3 ||5 ||4.6 ||2.7 ||5.4 ||3.2 ||2.2 ||1.8 ||1.9 ||1.8 ||9.5 ||5 ||3.8 |
This makes looking at the data a wee bit simpler.
|Time (years) ||0-5 ||5-11 ||11-15 ||15 & more |
|MAR ||44.8% ||26.8% ||9.3% ||19.1% |
|AUG ||44.8% ||29.2% ||7.7% ||18.3% |
Which teams do you like or not like? This one is sorted by karma, which is simply the number of likes minus the number of dislikes. The 2015 answers come first and are highlighted with 2015, then the 2016 answers with 2016 and then the answers from this survey are highlight with 2018. Hopefully this will give a feel of the changing image of some of the teams in the peloton.
First off, a full 12% of respondents are apathetic about teams, with no like/dislike feelings on the matter. For those that do have them:
If reams of numbers scare you (and they should), then instead here's a handy little chart instead.
|Team ||Karma2015 ||Karma2016 ||KarmaMar'18 ||LikeAug'18 ||MehAug'18 ||DislikeAug'18 ||KarmaAug'18 |
|AG2R La Mondiale ||7 ||124 ||303 ||342 ||424 ||23 ||319 |
|Astana Pro Team ||-389 ||-343 ||-115 ||149 ||217 ||212 ||-63 |
|Bahrain-Merida || ||-185 ||-125 ||107 ||471 ||206 ||-99 |
|BMC Racing Team ||66 ||206 ||244 ||309 ||427 ||49 ||260 |
|Bora Hansgrohe || ||177 ||369 ||518 ||267 ||12 ||506 |
|Team Dimension Data || ||351 ||250 ||230 ||473 ||74 ||156 |
|FDJ-Groupama ||-7 ||72 ||152 ||130 ||554 ||85 ||45 |
|Lotto-Soudal ||24 ||151 ||287 ||231 ||510 ||31 ||200 |
|Movistar ||42 ||123 ||125 ||195 ||465 ||121 ||74 |
|Michelton-Scott ||208 ||556 ||279 ||468 ||301 ||34 ||434 |
|Team EF Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale (nee-Cannondale-Garmin) ||54 ||131 ||237 ||299 ||424 ||54 ||245 |
|Team Sunweb (nee-Giant-Alpecin) ||29 ||148 ||317 ||489 ||292 ||24 ||465 |
|Team Katusha ||-13 ||-101 ||-4 ||67 ||511 ||194 ||-127 |
|Team LottoNL-Jumbo ||45 ||183 ||224 ||454 ||323 ||17 ||437 |
|Team Sky ||-3 ||51 ||-155 ||292 ||236 ||315 ||-23 |
|Quick-Step Floors (nee-Etixx-Quick) Step ||87 ||328 ||347 ||548 ||238 ||33 ||515 |
|Trek-Segafredo (nee-Trek Factory Racing) ||4 ||175 ||219 ||216 ||527 ||31 ||185 |
|UAE-Team Emirates (nee-Lampre-Merida) ||-20 ||-28 ||-125 ||76 ||491 ||218 ||-142 |
What conclusions can we draw from this then? Firstly it seems that GT season brings out familiar discontent with teams like UAE & Bahrain, whilst Katusha suffer from being both previously evil and utterly useless. Astana continue on the path towards redemption with the dark winter of 2014 slipping ever further out of memory, whilst Sky sits more or less level as they mostly were prior to spring.
Chief among the favourites though is Quick-Step, outshining
PeterBora-hansgrohe, whilst Sunweb & LottoNL are reaching previously unthinkable heights of love with the sub.
Fair to say that no one cares too much about FDJ though.
Do you ride a bike regularly?
Similar stats to March as you'd guess.
|Answer ||2018Mar ||2018Aug |
|For fun ||61.5% ||63.4% |
|For fitness ||59.3% ||59.6% |
|For commuting ||46% ||46% |
|For racing ||20.6% ||20.6% |
|No, I don't ||14.2% ||12.9% |
Is Cycling your favourite sport?
A palpable difference between spring & summer, with the numbers most similar to the 2015 survey, also held around Tour time.
| ||2015 ||2016 ||2018Mar ||2018Aug |
|No ||40,7% ||34,7% ||30.6% ||39.7% |
|Yes ||59,3% ||65,3% ||69.4% ||60.3% |
What other sports do you follow?
Did anyone tell you Esports was on the rise? Because it's leaping up the table every year, especially when it includes DotA. Otherwise, Soccer is king, and Formula 1 at last freed from the cruel tyranny of the Motorsports category shoots up to second, with American Football third.
|Sport ||# ||% (/920) |
|I don't follow other sports ||84 ||9.13% |
|Association Football / Soccer ||477 ||51.85% |
|Formula 1 ||267 ||29.02% |
|American Football ||208 ||22.61% |
|Basketball ||181 ||19.67% |
|Esports (yes, this includes DotA) ||146 ||15.87% |
|Rugby ||139 ||15.11% |
|Track & Field ||125 ||13.59% |
|Ice Hockey ||119 ||12.93% |
|Skiing ||112 ||12.17% |
|Motorsports (Not including F1) ||102 ||11.09% |
|Tennis ||98 ||10.65% |
|Cricket ||96 ||10.43% |
|Baseball ||88 ||9.57% |
|Swimming ||65 ||7.07% |
|Speed Skating ||64 ||6.96% |
|Triathlon ||64 ||6.96% |
|Biathlon ||62 ||6.74% |
|Snooker ||58 ||6.30% |
|Golf ||54 ||5.87% |
|Climbing ||40 ||4.35% |
|Chess ||39 ||4.24% |
|Martial Arts ||38 ||4.13% |
|Boxing ||35 ||3.80% |
|Handball ||31 ||3.37% |
|Aussie Football ||28 ||3.04% |
|Volleyball ||25 ||2.72% |
|Field Hockey ||24 ||2.61% |
|Rowing ||24 ||2.61% |
|Wrestling ||23 ||2.50% |
|Weightlifting ||19 ||2.07% |
|Figure Skating ||11 ||1.20% |
|Gymnastics ||10 ||1.09% |
|Darts ||9 ||0.98% |
|Badminton ||6 ||0.65% |
|GAA ||6 ||0.65% |
|Futsal ||6 ||0.65% |
|Lacrosse ||4 ||0.43% |
|Sailing ||3 ||0.33% |
|Sumo ||2 ||0.22% |
|Surfing ||2 ||0.22% |
|Curling ||2 ||0.22% |
|Trail Running ||2 ||0.22% |
|Equestrian ||1 ||0.11% |
|Fencing ||1 ||0.11% |
|Diving ||1 ||0.11% |
Oh, and that guy who has voted sailing four times, you're in!
Other cycling disciplines
As for other cycling disciplines, /Cyclocross leads /Velodrome as usual.
|Type ||Votes |
|Cyclocross ||167 |
|Track Cycling ||148 |
|MTB ||79 |
|BMX ||10 |
Summer brings more invested users than normal, reversing the trend of less people participating in race threads.
|How often do you participate in a /Peloton Race Thread whilst watching a race? ||2015 ||2016 ||2018Mar ||2018Aug |
|I always participate in Race Threads during races ||2,8% ||2% ||2.2% ||4% |
|I follow Race Threads during races ||41,7% ||36,7% ||38.1% ||42.1% |
|I often participate in Race Threads during races ||16,8% ||19% ||16.5% ||18.9% |
|I rarely/never participate in Race Threads during races ||38,7% ||41,25% ||43.1% ||35% |
How do you watch races?
The ASO is unfortunately notorious for demanding that streams are legal and just, which sees summer piracy down on average, whilst local TV is up, as is the demand for paid streaming services, be it Eurosport, NBC, Flobikes & more.
|Method ||2018Mar ||2018Aug |
|Pirate Streams ||62% ||46.5% |
|Local TV ||55.7% ||64.5% |
|Desperately scrabbling for Youtube highlights ||37.9% ||30.2% |
|Paid Streaming services ||32.3% ||35.4% |
Where do you follow races (in addition to watching them)?
Twitter as ever remains an excellent place to get news and up to date live events on almost any race, along with various livetickers.
|Type ||2018Mar ||2018Aug |
|/Peloton race threads ||86.2% ||83.4% |
|Twitter ||30.5% ||34.7% |
|The Cyclingnews liveticker ||26% ||23.5% |
|Steephill ||0.52% ||13.5% |
|Sporza (site/ticker) ||1.89% ||9.5% |
|Other cycling forums ||15.1% ||8.1% |
|NOS Liveblog ||- ||6.8% |
|/Peloton discord ||6.5% ||5.4% |
|Facebook ||3.8% ||5.4% |
|BBC Ticker ||- ||3.5% |
|feltet.dk ||- ||2.2% |
|/cyc/ ||- ||1.3% |
|Non Cycling Forums ||- ||1.3% |
|DirectVelo ||- ||1.3% |
|/peloton IRC ||~0 ||0.8% |
Worth noting the option list wasn't quite as long last time, which may have affected the outcome a tad.
Do you use /Peloton mostly in classic reddit or redesign when on the desktop?
Most of you remain true to the old reddit. Via the powers of enhanced traffic stats it's also possible to gauge where sub traffic came from in general. Here's a sneak peak at them.. Tour de July indeed.
|Type ||Percent |
|Classic ||75.1% |
|Redesign ||24.9% |
Third party apps don't appear because reasons.
When does the season end?
Now the technical answer to this is as follows:
|Event ||% |
|Giro d'Lombardia ||43.4 |
|Men's WC RR ||37.1 |
|La Vuelta a Espana ||10.4 |
|Tour of Guangxi ||3.4 |
|Tour of Hainan ||1.6 |
As a general rule, the international calendar shall start on the day following the conclusion of the previous year’s final UCI World Championships event or WorldTour event and end upon conclusion of the final UCI WorldTour or World Championships event of the year in question. Which means the technically correct answer is the final stage of the Tour of Guangxi. However, we did establish in spring that the season really begins at Omloop, not down under, and now by an admittedly small margin we've established the season really ends at the final monument of the year.
There were shouts that it doesn't really end. it just gets a bit muddier, or that Paris-Tours is the real end of all things. One person also seems to think that the year ends at the Tour of Britain, which is a slight injustice to the Vuelta.
Rank the Monuments
The definitive answer in case anyone brings it up again, it's clear to see that Paris-Roubaix is the No.1 monument for /peloton, with de Ronde a clear second, MSR & LBL tied for third and Lombardy languishing at the end of the season in a distant fifth.
|Event ||Average Position ||Rank |
|MSR ||3.32 ||4th |
|RvV ||2.5 ||2nd |
|PR ||1.28 ||1st |
|LBL ||3.25 ||3rd |
|Lombardia ||4.01 ||5th |
Rank these Titles by Prestige
Just to get an idea of how clear the lead for the Tour is, a full 89% of participants rated it as No.1. Yellow is the colour of choice. Next up is the Giro in a solid second, whilst the WC RR sits third. The Vuelta is as much an afterthought in this ranking as it is in the season in fourth, whilst the Olympics really doesn't get the level of recognition it possesses in Athletics for example, sitting in dead last.
|Winner of: ||Average Position ||Rank |
|Giro ||2.48 ||2nd |
|Tour ||1.17 ||1st |
|Vuelta ||3.59 ||4th |
|WC RR ||2.96 ||3rd |
|Olympic RR ||4.19 ||5th |
And that is that! Thank you as ever for participating in our survey, which we'll probably stick to making biannual. We've read the feedback you left at the bottom, and here's a overview of the suggestions for the sub you guys made.
The subject that received the most references (over 20% of suggestions) was the spoiler rule, including love and hate for the current scenario. Both sides present good arguments. For now, the mod-team wants to make it clear that we are not considering to make changes in the near future. However, we will likely raise the discussion again once the season is over.
We had comments asking us to take a harder stance against anti-Sky posts. We allow every opinion, about any team, as long as you respect reddit and /peloton rules. Once that line is crossed, we take action. And, as seen in the section 2 above, the community feeling about Team Sky is currently close to neutral.
Some suggestions asked for more memes and fun - we have our friends @ pelotonmemes to give an answer to your needs!
One of the suggestions was "Promote idea that disagreeable comments do not necessarily deserve downvotes. Upvote comments that promote discussion" which is something we all agree with. Lately we have seen comments that are downvoted despite contributing to discussion, and we condemn that. Don't forget that the downvote button is not a disagree button.
People asked us if we could bring Cyclocross and Track onto the sub. For now, we prefer to keep /peloton focused only in professional road racing. /cyclocross and /velodrome will continue to be the home for the content about Cyclocross and Track.
There was also a suggestion about allowing more non-English content on the sub. You could always bring articles and content written in your own language, whenever it is relevant for the subreddit. And if you bring a translation of the relevant bits, even better!
Finally, we also received feedback about small questions. A while ago we created monday question threads, in response to older feedback, in order to diminish the amount of quick self posts - and recently turned them into 'weekly question threads'. However, some may argue - especially when a mod removes/redirects a thread - that this limits the amount of content in the sub - resulting in days where pelotonmod posts the majority of the threads, which is not an ideal scenario. For now, we will continue to ask you to post very quick questions in a question thread - if there is one sticky - and if the question is about a race underway, a sticky race or results thread may be your best bet - but if you bring a longer post raising a question that respects the other /peloton rules, that continues to be allowed as a separate thread.
The best online sports betting sites usa
submitted by intertopssports to u/intertopssports [link] [comments]
We are no.1 in the USA as among the best online sports betting sites usa
including 180 countries in the world. Start betting on your favourite games and earn handsome amounts. Earn money through sports betting, poker, and games. Avail special offers, soccer coupons, soccer outrights. You can bet on games like soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, dart etc.
National College Football League: Promotion, Relegation, and Champions League
Lengthy post ahead. Proceed with caution. submitted by SportingMoose to CFB [link] [comments]
It is a question that has been asked for a while now: could college football support a promotion and relegation system? The system is simple: the top teams in a lower tiered conferences would be promoted up to top tier conferences, while the lower teams in the top get relegated to the lower tiers. Simply put, the best teams would continue to play the best teams. A created hierarchy, if you will.
This system would do wonders in the college football world. Every game would have importance and outcomes impact every team in the conference. No more cupcakes, no more wondering who played a tougher schedule. Top tiered teams will always be playing the best teams and conference titles are truly determined by the most dominant teams.
The theoretical league does have it’s issues like finding an appropriate amount of games, conference payment allocation, constant conference realignment, schedule changing, sponsorship, etc. The list could go on for a while. However, this is a theoretical world we are about to enter, so we won’t let logistical problems worry us.
Here we go. The birth of the National College Football League (NCFL). Disclaimer: beyond this point is theoretical matchups using real time players and statistics. It is by no means a perfect system of projections or explanations, just examples of what could happen. It would be similar to a paint by numbers picture: you get the idea, you can see what I’m going for, but the fine details aren’t quite there.
Ending the 2010 Season Let’s start at the end of the 2010 season. Cam Newton and his Auburn Tigers take the nation by storm, James Madison upsets #13 Virginia Tech, Nevada and Boise State finish the season in the Top 15, and it was one of the best years of college football to date.
After copy and pasting the conference standings, I matched up the “Power 5” conferences with regionally close “Group of 5” conferences.
Big East and Independent combine to make one conference. No second conference, but may change as expansion happens
|Top Tier ||Second Tier |
|ACC ||Conference USA |
|Big Ten ||MAC |
|Big XII ||Mountain West |
|PAC 10 ||WAC |
|SEC ||Sunbelt |
Now, despite that the conferences are “regionally” linked together, there are still teams who don’t always fit the region. For example, Louisiana Tech in the WAC will play teams mostly on the West Coast. For the most part, however, teams don’t travel too far outside their realistic versions of themselves.
To be promoted, teams must finish first or second in the second tier conference standings at the end of the season. They will replace the last and second-to-last finishing teams in the first tier conference. Relegated teams can earn their way back the following season, so there isn’t a restriction on how long they must wait before being promoted into the top tier. Vice versa, recently promoted teams can be relegated back into second tier conferences if they fall into the relegation zone.
With that said, here are your conferences for the 2011 NCFB Season, soon to be played out in another post.
2011 NCFL Conference Tables
Yet what is a college football season without declaring a national champion? The current playoff system would be suitable, I’m sure, but what if we took it to the extreme? What if we adopted a system similar to the biggest club tournament in European soccer: the UEFA Champions League? A 32 team pool and knockout style tournament creating drama from start to finish.
I present to you: the 2011 NCFB Champions League
2010 NCFB Champions League We love college football. Imagine throwing 13 extra games on top of a 20 game season. Now, in all honesty, I know this would never work or be approved. Thirty three games is more than some college basketball teams get in a season. Injuries and “classwork” would probably get in the way too. Logistically, this won’t work out at all.
But we love college football, and year around college football doesn’t sound like a bad thing.
Here is how the system works. Thirty two teams are sorted into eight groups and play round robin style, playing each team on the road and at home. The top two teams of each group advance to a 16 team knockout tournament. Each pairing will play a home-and-home series (referred to as legs), and highest aggregate score wins. This continues each round until the finals, where it will be one, winner-take-all game.
The Set Up The inaugural Champions League was a bit difficult to set up without tiered conferences, but I found a balanced format of its first year. Beyond the 2010 season, the selection process will have different criteria and eligible teams, but more on that later. Here is how the 2010 Champions League field was selected:
Once the criteria was set, I followed the traditional Champions League drawing format. The 32 teams will be divided into four “pots”: In standard fashion, all conference champions are sorted into Pot A, but with 11 conference champions and the Independent League, I decided to move some spots around.
- Teams 1-11 will be winners of conference or division
- Teams 12-17 will be conference runner ups in conference championship games
- Team 18 will be the Independent team with the highest W-L
- Should tie occur, teams will be submitted to eye test based on
- Top 25 wins, strength of schedule, quality losses
- Teams 19-32 will be selected based on overall at the end of the season
- No more than 4 teams from one conference
|Pool A ||Pool B ||Pool C ||Pool D |
|ACC Champion ||Independent Leader ||2nd Lowest Rated Conference Champion ||Lowest Rated Conference Champion |
|Big XII Champion ||3rd Lowest Rated Conference Champion ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 |
|Big Ten Champion ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 |
|Pac 10 Champion ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 |
|SEC Champion ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 |
|Big East Champion ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 |
|CUSA Champion ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 |
|Mountain West Champion ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 ||Team 13-32 |
Team by Team, I began filling in chart above. Conference champions and runner ups were selected, along with teams with the highest wins and SRS rating.
- This format will only be used for the inaugural season. From 2011 onward, the selection process will be different.
- Rating used for distinguishing conference champions was the 2010-2011 College Football Reference SRS rating
From here, the 32 teams get sorted into groups. I found coverage of the 2017-2018 Champions League draw and used that draw as my method of sorting each team (along with draws later in the tournament). Each college football team were linked to a soccer club, and where they were placed in real life, they were placed in the groups below.
|Pool A ||Pool B ||Pool C ||Pool D |
|Virginia Tech ||Navy ||Troy ||Miami (OH) |
|Oklahoma ||Nevada ||Wisconsin ||Utah |
|Ohio State ||Stanford ||Missouri ||Maryland |
|Oregon ||Boise State ||South Carolina ||Air Force |
|Auburn ||Alabama ||Nebraska ||Hawaii |
|Connecticut ||Oklahoma State ||NC State ||San Diego State |
|UCF ||LSU ||Michigan State ||Tulsa |
|TCU ||Florida State ||West Virginia ||Northern Illinois |
As the other three pots were drawn and assigned, conference restrictions come into play. Teams may not be sorted into a group with a member of the same conference, so their drawing opportunities become limited. Some teams were moved around compared to where their soccer club counterpart were drawn based on conference restrictions. Thus, the eight groups were born:
|Group A ||Group B ||Group C ||Group D |
|Ohio State ||UCF ||Oregon ||Oklahoma |
|Navy ||Oklahoma State ||Nevada ||Stanford |
|Troy ||NC State ||South Carolina ||Wisconsin |
|Tulsa ||Hawaii ||Maryland ||Utah |
|Group E ||Group F ||Group G ||Group H |
|Virginia Tech ||TCU ||Connecticut ||Auburn |
|Alabama ||Boise State ||LSU ||Florida State |
|Nebraska ||Missouri ||Michigan State ||West Virginia |
|Miami (OH) ||Northern Illinois ||San Diego State ||Air Force |
The Showdown Below is a link to an excel sheet that has all the games played in the 2010 Champion's League. Matchups were simulated through WhatIfSports.com due to the ability to screenshot box scores. Box scores will be attached to game scores so you can see how games fared. Play-by-play, unfortunately, will not attached. I'll give a bit of a rundown to how each stage works.
The eight groups go into group stages. Each team plays six games, three on the road and three at home. The top two teams, based on wins, advance on to the next round. The only tie breaker is point differential through the six games.
Next up is the knockout round. The 16 teams left get sorted into two pools: group winners and group runner ups. One champion and one runner up will be drawn at random, with the only restrictions being they must be from different conferences and different group stage groups.
Entering into the quarter and semifinals, we have two more draws. However, there are no longer any conference or group restrictions in these draws, who you get is who you get. Once we have reached the finals, one game decides it all.
Thoughts Group Play: Going into the simulations, I thought the scariest group, the “Group of Death” as it were, was Group D: Oklahoma (12-2), Stanford (12-1), Wisconsin (11-2), Utah (10-3). I wasn’t sure who was going to come out of this group, but any of these teams could cause a ruckus and sneak into the knockout round.
During the simulations, there were quite a few surprises. Only five of the eight #1 seeds advanced on the knockout stages. Group G was the only group to have a #1 AND #2 seed fail to qualify for the knockout stages, having #4 San Diego State (5-1) and #3 Michigan State (4-2) advance. Number 1 seeds UCF and UConn combined to go 0-12 with a combined differential of -154 points. Alabama sets the bar for highest point differential with +127, giving up only 95 points through six games.
An emerging cinderella took the form of the Hawaii Warriors, going 4-2 in group play and falling only to Oklahoma State (6-0). Wins may not have been very impressive or eye-opening, but their defense held teams to just enough to help Hawaii advance.
Knockout Stage: I was looking forward to the Oklahoma State/West Virginia matchup. I thought it would be a more high scoring than what panned out, but it didnt fail to disappoint. The Mountaineers scored a touchdown in Leg 2 with 18 seconds left on the clock. They ended up losing the Leg, but escaping on aggregate, 58-57.
Alabama and Auburn survived scares from Hawaii and Nevada, respectively, while “Group of Death” survivors Wisconsin and Oklahoma lose in the early stages. Maybe thinking the hardest part had been accomplished? Who knows.
*Quarterfinals: *Boise State’s offense came into the quarterfinals having scored 116 on Navy, but West Virginia could only slow down the Bronco offense, giving up 78 points in their matchup. Alabama slips past TCU with a big Leg 1 score, and holds on to make it to the semis. Aside from that, mostly chalk here.
Semifinals: Offense really took over here. Thought the Ohio State/Oregon might be closer, but wasn’t surprised to see Oregon advance. Boise State wasn’t bothered by “SEC Speed”, and thanks to a 41-23 Leg 1 score, gets into the finals to face Oregon
Finals: If I was a betting man, I would have lost a lot of money. I thought Oregon was going to beat Boise State at a neutral site, but Oregon makes up for losing a title in reality to win one in a fictional world.
What do you think? Would you like to see more? Post some comments, questions, concerns! Also, if you have the time and determination, feel free to simulate your own and see what differs, from this post. I have started simulating 2011 Season (Yeah, just in case you wanted an indication of how much free time I have) and the 2011 Champions League. Thanks everyone!
The Hater’s Guide to the 2018 FIFA World Cup (Part 2)
I know I'm ahead of the promised Friday release of this article, but between work and personal obligations tomorrow, I likely wouldn't have the time and/or energy to post this at the promised time. So here it is a bit early! I've been blown away by the response to the first part of this Hater's Guide, so I hope you enjoy this 2nd part! TEST CARD submitted by ZeroAlucard27 to UrinatingTree [link] [comments]
As we all know, USA didn’t make the World Cup because of recent brain donor Bruce Arena and his band of lolcows. This means a shorter MLS break than usual because the CONCACAF sides are usually the ones that go out early. Soccer-loving Millennials and MLS fans alike need to get their fix without breaking the bank, and can do so quicker than in World Cups past. Enter the power of SeatGeek. It’s a ticket aggregator that sorts all available tickets on a 1 to 100 scale in terms of value. It even organizes these tickets from red to green to show you how good of a deal it is. If it’s red, it’s as bad as Radamel Falcao at Manchester United. Avoid at all costs. If it’s green, we’re talking Sebastian Giovinco levels of value, so snap that shit up.
Need to save a couple bucks to get your favorite player’s kit? Be sure to enter the code word “TREE” during checkout and you’ll get $20 off your first order. TREE = Not missing an open net like Chris Wondolowski
If you want to be able to watch soccer games in person and not have to stay up at all hours for most of them, then SeatGeek is the site for you. Allez, Allez, Allez.
And now, our feature presentation. TEST CARD
As promised, here’s the second half of my picks for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. We’ve only covered the first 16 teams in Groups A through D so far, so let’s take a gander at the other 16 contestants. KNOCKOUT ROUND PICKS SO FAR: Uruguay, Egypt, Portugal, Spain, France, Peru, Argentina, Iceland Group E: Group of Death? Brazil
Always a favorite to make noise, if not win the whole thing, the Seleçao seem to have mentally recovered from the thrashing the Germans gave them four years ago. Some of the flotsam from that team has been cleared away (David Luiz, anyone?), leaving gobs of attacking talent, but also a more cohesive defensive unit.
However, despite their newfound defensive shape, they’re still a bit suspect in that department, I think. When questions are asked of this back line, how will the Brazilians respond? And how will Thiago Silva’s legs hold up?
One thing you can bet your bottom dollar on is that this team will score. They will score in bunches. How can you not with attacking talent like Neymar, Coutinho, Willian, and Bobby Firmino? Brazil could sleepwalk through the group and top it. Costa Rica
This might’ve been the spot reserved for USA since they always get fucked by FIFA in World Cup draws. But this time around, it’s Los Ticos
that have to contend with the consensus Group of Death in this tourney.
The Costa Ricans are solid and experienced defensively, but they haven’t dealt with the firepower of Brazil too often. And where the fuck are all the goals?! Literally nobody selected for the World Cup has more than four—FUCKING FOUR—goals in their international career. The midfield and striking corps are very young as well, so this will be crucial big game experience for them. The Costa Ricans are not in “win now” mode. However, given Switzerland’s penchant for disappointment and the age of their squad as well, I think the second spot is Los Ticos’ for the taking. Why couldn’t USA beat these guys again? Serbia
Ho-ho, you guys are FUCKED
. You got the benefit of a comically weak group in UEFA qualifying and your squad was formed shortly after the Cambrian Explosion. Now you’re facing quality, some of it from your own confederation. There’s no hope for you.
The Serbs have an odd mix of veterans and youth. As the American World War II song went, “they’re either too young or too old.” Defensively disciplined, but lacking in offense (like so many teams, as we’re seeing), only a sinkhole opening up beneath the hotels of the other sides in this group will allow you to advance. Switzerland
World Cup disappointment is nothing new to the Swiss. Brazil looked like their best chance to date to get out of the Round of 16. They did not. Now most of the squad is four years older, and the offense is still limited.
The offense runs through and only
through Xherdan Shaquiri and Haris Seferovic. Stephan Lichsteiner still captains the squad and runs the defense, but this will be his last tango at the World Cup. Given how he and the rest of the team are chronic underachievers in this competition, I expect them to capitulate as usual. Group F: Minefield Germany
Here’s a horror story. Germany tea bagged Brazil 7-1 on their home turf in the semifinals in 2014.
I’m not done.
Most of that team is back.
All of the key players are still in their prime, with such players as Mesut Özil, Marco Reus, Thomas Müeller, Mats Hummels, and Jerome Boateng (if he’s healthy), and they still have one of the best keepers in the world in Manuel Neuer. Even their younger players have experience on the big stage because Germany has returned to being a footballing factory. Pretty much the only one that was lost was Miroslav Klose, and he was 38 in Brazil to start with.
The prohibitive favorite to repeat for a reason, these guys are ruthless. They do not know pain, they do not know fear. They are as intimidating as the Uruk-Hai that took Helm’s Deep. South Korea
I had the unique opportunity to see this team live late last year, and even though it was a friendly against Serbia, this team handily beat them and shockingly defeated Colombia to the country’s delight. These guys are fighters. They will not be the warm and fuzzy story (aided by ample home cooking) that the 2002 squad was, playing in front of the home fans.
This team is more than just Son Hyung-min. Ki Sung-yueng and Lee Jae-sun are the leaders on this team, and are creative lads on their own. Make no mistake: Son will carry this squad on offense. But the Taeguk Warriors will have plenty of moments where they simply outwork the other sides they play against. And I think they’ve got a good shot at that second spot. In fact, I think they’ll take it. Mexico
As a supporter of a confederation rival, fuck these guys. Fuck their diving, fuck their whining, fuck their ref-working, and fuck their supporters’ “our shit don’t stink” attitude. Arjen Robben’s dive and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar’s subsequent penalty conversion four years ago was karmic fucking justice.
That being said, this side—which arrogantly thinks their primary competition are sides in Europe, by the way—are old and have a penchant for a disappearing act. Players who were supposed to terrorize their CONCACAF brethren and give opposing teams fits for years have somehow turned into big balls of nothing. Giovanni dos Santos? Carlos Vela? Oribe Peralta? All guys that only show up when they feel like it. Also, what about that Great Wall of Guillermo (Ochoa)? Oh yeah, he similarly has disappeared since the 2014 World Cup. Manager Juan Carlos Osorio is also experimenting a bit too much with the squad ahead of a major tournament. Now where have I heard that before?
Even if you do make it to the Round of 16, I can’t see this team going much of anywhere beyond that. You’re fucked. P.S. Why the fuck is geriatric Rafa Marquez still on this squad? Sweden
Well, well, well. NOW you return to the World Cup after you totally waste the career of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the single best player you’ve ever had. He might’ve been able to help you at this point because this squad can’t seem to score. Four goals total in your last seven games? Good god, you’re making the entire sport look like a slog again!
I have no expectations for the Tre Kronor. As a matter of fact, I think they’re gonna pull a USA ’98 and score only one goal in group stage. It’ll be a miracle if they even get a draw out of this group.
That said, please embarrass Mexico, guys. Group G: How Will England Blow It This Time? Belgium
I’d have more faith in this squad, but there’s one reason I can’t get excited: Roberto Martinez. This guy took a dream situation at Everton and turned it into a goddamn nightmare. Expect his inept managing to squander even more of this golden generation that the Belgians are currently enjoying.
There’s plenty of great talent here, from Marouane Fellatio—I mean—Fellaini, Nacer Chadli, Kevin DeBruyne, Romelu Lukaku, and Christian Benteke. But the World Cup is where tactics and managing can win or lose games, and every decision is amplified even further.
You guys have put Belgium back on the map and given it levels of popularity not seen since Jean-Claude Van Damme, and you’re gonna crash out in the Round of 16 again—if you make it that far—because of your lolcow manager. You don’t have a USA squad to pick on this time. You’re gonna continue to waste this golden generation, and you make me fucking sick for doing so. You’re pathetic. England
Sam Allardyce getting caught in that scandal was the best thing to ever happen to the Three Lions. Gareth Southgate has restored some measure of belief to the English supporter’s groups due to his fixation on youth and a desire to start somewhat fresh after they and living corpse Roy Hodgson were pantsed in front of an international television audience—AGAIN—at Euro 2016.
World class lolcow and known Wold Cup boat anchor Wayne Rooney is gone, and the team is lean and mean in his place. There’s gobs of talent here, but can they play as a cohesive unit, which has been their Achilles’ heel for so long? Don’t be surprised if we see Southgate not even start his most-capped defender in Gary Cahill, maybe in favor of the uncapped Trent Alexander-Arnold? Also, Harry Kane is pretty good at soccer. Thought that was worth mentioning.
With how weak this group is, anything other than tops will be a bit of a shock. But remember: this is England we’re talking about. You specialize in finding new ways to kick your fans in the dick at every tournament. Two years ago, it was Iceland who administered podiatric trauma to the English groin region. The suspense is killing me as to how it’ll happen this time. I’ll have popcorn at the ready. Panama
The Soccer United Marketing inmates were running the USMNT asylum, and Panama benefited from this with their first-ever World Cup appearance.
If Serbia’s team was founded just after the Cambrian Explosion, then the Panamanian squad was formed shortly after the Earth cooled. As such, there’s a lot of international experience. But that is mostly against fellow CONCACAF rivals, which means they don’t have the big-game experience against European and African sides needed to go anywhere in this tournament. Possibly in a taste of what’s to come, they got ass-blasted in a friendly against Switzerland 6-0 in Lucerne.
Four key players: Jaime Penedo, Gabriel Gomez, Blas Perez, and Luis Tejeda are all 34 or older. These are the guys that run the show for Los Canaleros. Heavy legs will be one problem in this tournament, and a lack of quality will be the other. Don’t expect anything, Panama. Just enjoy the ride. Tunisia
In making their first World Cup since 2006, the Tunisians would have been my pick for the African Cinderella story. Then the World Cup draw happened. I think there’s still hope for the Tunisians, though. They’ve been performing in their friendlies against other World Cup sides like Portugal, Iran and Costa Rica. What makes this team potentially surprising is that not only are so many of their players in their prime, they’re playing with belief, and they’re playing for each other. If they were in a weaker group like, say, Group A or even Group H, I think they’d have a shot at the Round of 16.
But not in this group. They’ll give sides trouble, and they might even beat England, who always seem to play down to African sides. Colonial habits die hard, I guess. Good luck, Tunisia. You’re gonna need it. Group H: Coffee, Sushi, Paczki, and Thiéboudienne Colombia
A side that is fun to watch, and simultaneously infuriating. James Rodriguez has fallen off a cliff since his first season at Real Madrid, and Radamel Falcao hasn’t been himself since he first left Monaco and suffered a knee injury shortly thereafter.
This is likely Los Cafeteros last shot with their current core, but it’s unlikely they’ll make much noise in this tournament. Their best shot was four years ago in Brazil, when they were undone by home cooking and a lack of physical restraint against the hosts. Because this group is so weak, they’ll get into the knockout rounds. It’s anyone’s guess from there. Japan
Samurai Blue puzzles me. They either look like world-beaters, the class of Asia, or they’re completely punchless. The Japanese are possibly the oldest team in the tournament, and this could be our last chance to enjoy the company of guys like Shinji Okazaki, Keisuke Honda, and Makoto Hasebe.
Only five players on this team are under the age of 25, which means heavy legs will be a problem, and fast. Also, unlike their rivals in South Korea, they haven’t had any hot young talent come up in a while, so this might be the last time we see Japan on the international stage for a little bit.
If this team plays inspired soccer like they are known to at times, they will be dangerous. If they don’t and play soccer as staid and organized as their social hierarchy, this team will finish at or near the cellar. I’m picking the latter. Senegal
I’ve learned my lesson. Every time I pick Senegal to make some noise in the World Cup like they did in 2002, I get set up for disappointment. Not this time, guys.
They may have a world-class striker in Sadio Mane, but their smattering of talent that plays in some pretty competitive leagues all over Europe is usually not enough when they are put together as a whole. And that’s what makes me sad about Senegal: clearly, they have talent. They have quality. But they can’t do it all at once for the national team, for one reason or another.
And that, my friends, is how I lost my faith in Senegal. You guys make me sick.
That said, watch them make a miracle run to the quarterfinals. Book it, Vince. Poland
You guys lost to Nigeria in a friendly in March? AND Mexico? What the fuck is the matter with you? Way to make that 5th-place finish in Euro 2016 look like a fluke, you assholes. That’s what I get for getting my hopes up again.
There’s a lot to like about the Poles, and Robert Lewandowski is easily the best striker they’ve ever had. But with those pre-World Cup friendlies being the disasters they were, I can’t see this team doing anything in an admittedly weak group. They have no excuse to not get into the knockout rounds. Television Snow
You want predictions? Bitch, this entire Reddit is where predictions go to die. I’ll make them anyway, though. The following are my 16 teams (with group positions) that will make it to the knockout rounds.
Uruguay (A1), Egypt (A2), Spain (B1), Portugal (B2), France (C1), Peru (C2), Argentina (D1), Iceland (D2), Brazil (E1), Costa Rica (E2), Germany (F1), South Korea (F2), England (G1), Belgium (G2), Senegal (H1), Colombia (H2).
I don’t see the same level of quality in this tournament that I did four years ago. We had generational talents at or in their prime seemingly all across the spectrum in Brazil, but very few teams seem to be organized or willing enough to make the needed youth movements. Squads like Spain, Japan, Colombia, and Mexico come to mind.
That’s where the Germans come in. I had them winning in 2014 simply because I felt they were the best-balanced team, but little did I know how ruthless they would be. Their team setup is perfect. The project the German football federation enacted ahead of the 2006 World Cup has borne the best possible fruit: a team of efficient professionals that have a mean streak and a killer instinct.
With most of the world champion squad returning from Brazil, an eagerness to avenge their semifinal exit in the European Championships two years ago, and with just how ruthlessly efficient and focused this team always seems to be, expect Operation Barbarossa: Fußball Edition to succeed.
They’ll defeat Brazil to do it. The national trauma will intensify as Brazil fails to gain revenge for the Maracana Massacre. Cachaça shortages will abound as Die Nationalmannschaft salt the earth, slaughter everyone, and turn the livestock into bratwurst. They’ll do to you what you’re doing to the Amazon rainforest.
Have a nice day. TELEVISION SNOW
Thanks for reading! Check out my other soccer articles here
! And here
! Also here
My Fallout Vault Ideas
submitted by Gmknewday1 to Fallout [link] [comments]
I know that there is posts for making vault ideas already, but i wanted to list some of my own
comment on them if you want and please suggest some ideas for new ones.
Background to my Vaults
One of the great minds of vault-tec is Alexander Markusburg, who created a lot more gecks then vault-tec ever said they made. Including 5 'Super Gecks', powerful enough to make the others Alexander made worthless. Afraid and worried for the world, he went and with numerous allies created many more vaults all over the world, known as the A-G vaults. He placed his super gecks in 5 special vaults under 5 certain cities. Soon he went into his private vault under the Berlin wall, known as the Berlin Vault. Inside is him, who created tons of bodies for himself and froze his old one, His head scientists who also have a few clone bodies, and numerous people brought in to help test his ideas, creations, and more. However one more thing,....due to the idea of magic from the dunwich locations in fallout, he was both a scientist, and a mage.
Note: Alexander is not op because, well....you could disable all of his clones and then kill him easily so....yea, he is still human, just a smart one who made things he couldn't trust in anyone's hands. Also unlike Vault Tec, Alexander didn't want to experiment too much, and thus only the F and G vaults are the ones where more experiments take place, due how they were made by some scientists that joined him from Vault Tec, not trusting them either.
Note 2: The Gun Runners are in a sense a company in the wasteland, thus if there is a base, and there is traders, you can still get companies.
Note 3: Vaults A-E all are mostly harmless, with more less chaotic situations and experiments
Note 4: I may not fit all of them here, so the most i will go to is to the 90th or 100th vault
Note 5: There is a lot of character i will make for each vault, if you want a character to be featured in one of the A-G vaults say so
Note 6: A mini geck is bascally a smaller portable geck with a few strong yet hard to recharge charges, once it's all used up, it breaks down.
The 5 Super Geck Vaults
- The White House Vault: A vault under the white house in Washington DC. A secret from even the president, containing a super geck, a few other extra gecks, and tons of instructions, recreations of World Heritage sites and american locations, Armories, food storage, labs meant for the geck, 3 reactors, and a hall of Presidents and other Disney world like locations. The only person there is a Mr. Handy programmed to help who ever came learn how to control the super geck, he also is much stronger then other Mr. Handys.
- The Great New York Vault: A vault under the statue of liberty in New York City. Filled with more labs, the super geck, other world heritage site locations recreated, libraries, 5 armories, some reactors, and more. Inside their lives a cult of female synths who all see the statue of liberty as a goddess, a powerful one. They are kind however some left and became the New York City cult known as the Daughters of The Lady. There is also of cruse instructions, and also some arcane rooms, meant for more.....mystical uses. Also it has a church in it, 2 to be correct, one for the synths, the other, for Christians.
- The Rome Vault: A vault under the Roman Colosseum in rome. Like the others it has several rooms relating to gecks, LOTS of weapons, food, a few churchs, hertiage sites, instructions, The Super Geck, etc. However there is more, such as a room like the president's hall but with popes. The Oven of Eden, a machine that creates any food afther a card is scanned by it. The Arcaum of The New Templar, a massive church like room with tons of books and various labs, mystical rooms, and some rooms with Knight stuff. Finally, the Room of Culture, filled with all kinds of culture, with instructions on how to bring them back, as well as fake and fantasy ones, and few based on 60's to 2000's culture. The vault only has synths based on roman warriors and characters, as well as a large Dragon bot that tells people how to create fantasy creatures with the Super Geck.
- The Saint Petersburg Vault: A vault under the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg. It has it's Super Geck and various rooms that are common to the other mega vaults expect for a few. A room with all Tsars and Rulers of The Russian Empire, A series of rooms based on seasons, A terraforming test room with ideas on how to terra form some planets if earth got too bad, and a Room with every piece of Mythologies and all fantasy novels and comics. Another room there is a massive comic book room and a room with a punching bag with Stalin's face on it. Inside the only things there are 5 Synths styled after Russian Mythical Heros and 2 synth ladies in a strange tea room talking about some ideas based on the UK and Scandinavia coming together to defeat Russia.
- The Tokyo Vault: A vault under Tokyo, in you guess it, Japan. It has all the commons of the other vaults, and like all the others has unique rooms to it. All are based on Japan, Asia, Oceania, and Recreating the Republic of China. One of the more note worthy rooms is a massive room filled with copies of every movie, video game, anime, tv show, and manga in the world. The only robot here is a kind AI called Ms. Nature-San, who controls a Synth to water the peaceful greenhouse within the vault.
The A Vaults (Scattered all over the world, and Alexander Jokes he placed one on the moon)
- A1: Located under New York City, the vault is divided into 5 areas. The Blue Section, The Red Section, The Yellow Section, The Green Section, and the Center White section. Each area had special vault uniforms for them and petting zoos for animals. They had teams that would fight in the Center's Sports Arena, in 3 different sports, Baseball, Soccer, and Foot Ball. Each section has a different team for each, and the petting zoo has tamed animals of each team with in. The Vault is peaceful and is run by a council of 5 overseers, who are elected each year, where the main person meant to keep peace, is the overseer in white. It also has 5 Goliath droids who help defend the vault from attackers. Today it is a part of the Growing New New York City nation started by Vault A2.
- A2: A vault filled with only scientists, and a massive library of all of the books on earth, even of religions, and one occult book of a made up goat based monster made by Alexander. Everyone there is very smart and raised to value the body and to grow the mind. However the outcasts of the vault, who had trouble keeping up with knowledge due to forgetful mindsets had found the occult book, and started a cult known as The Goatmen. Sadly when they tried to take over the smarter side of the vault created powerful robots that chased them out. The cult is still around but now the vault has created the New New York City nation with towns, and have worked to rebuild the city.
- A3: A vault south of a little town in Alberta, Canada. This vault was made to have numerous cloth and armor making machines in it, as well as a few forges, and was filled with people who were either blacksmiths or tailors in some way. The vault's jumpsuits were so bad looking in design that it lead to the tailors making tons of outfits while the blacksmiths made both armor and weapons to keep them selves busy. Soon when the vault opened the Blacksmiths stayed in the vault turning it into Samson Works Co., named after the biblical judge. The tailors went to create a settlement that had the base of the new Spider's Silk Clothing Inc. another new business for the wasteland. With new towns and settlement cropping up, traders went to these two businesses and bought items from them sold them and gave them money back. The one issue is that the blacksmiths and tailors were always uneven at any point in time, only a few times were they equal in number.
- A4: A vault near New Mexico city in New Mexico. This vault had a total of 3 areas in the vault that were simulation rooms, where the dwellers were given orders to have any kids believe this was real, and had to play along to the point of forgetting that it was fake. Only the Overseer and scientists knew the truth and keep the vault running in the background, each room having set up a special medical response incase any death had nearly come. The 1st of the rooms was the Old Sliver West, a western styled one that takes place during a sliver rush, a Mexican revolution, and the arrival of Gatling Guns to the west. The 2nd of the rooms was the Good Old Days~, a town like the simulation of tranquility lane in the sense that it's greatly like a 50's sitcom place and gives people nostalgia, with a sense of a war going on in the far far east in China, that could lead to the return of the republic. The last room was the Kingdom of Davoman, a fantasy and medieval land with 3 main rich families and everyone else being soldiers or just workers in various jobs around, with synths and robots acting as monsters and enemy kingdom soldiers. The main issue with the vault is how when found the simulation is still running, the overseer's family worried about things, due to how many of the others who knew the truth died. This leads to were the vault now having a total of 4 or so generations leading many people to not know the truth, but the scientists and overseer's family.
- A5-a and A5-b: A pair vaults in North Eastern Brazil. The a section was filled with only women, while the b side only men. The two vaults had only two ways to get to each other, the reactor rooms or a single pair of doors that only the overseers could unlock. The two vaults each month had 5 days or so where the vaults opened up and the men and woman got together. Most of the time on some of these days there would be pairs of men and women who....well....made out and a lot of times had 'intercourse'. This led to love slowly fadeing away, between the two genders, only the overseers were around each other enough to know what love was. Whoever finds the vaults teaches the two about what real love is, leading to some going off in various groups to build relationships and love while some stayed at the vault, which was eventually abandoned when the last pair got together and left.
- A6: A vault about 12 miles north east of Las Vegas Nevada, or in this case New Vegas. This vault was filled with mechanics and various new types of Mr. Handies, Ms. Nannies, Protectrons, and other bot types. The mechanics would creation new robots based on the tons of parts and spare supplies around the vault, which had several garages with in for the robots. Some of them broke off, and made a large garage nearby the vault called 'Red Hot Hot Rods' Garage, where they made cars and other modes of transportation. The ones that stayed turned the vault and the area around it into a city, like Vault 8. Known as The Roboyard, a massive city of robots, mechanics, and more stood to rival new Vegas, and thus many securtrons can be found in the city, reprogrammed by the mechanics there.
- A7: A vault under a small city in Queensland Australia. This vault was not only filled with 1040 Australians and Aboriginals, but also 40 Dogs, 40 cats, 67 goldfish, and 55 koi. The vault's Scientists tested with the dogs, cats, and fish, using the vault's bio dome with in it to test them, and soon created several new speices of Dogs, Cats, and Goldfish/Koi. However due to the cloneing used to help create the new speices, the animals were started to outnumber the humans, so the scientists put the vault into 'GREEN HOUSE' mode which made the bio sphere grow it's self out and transform the vault into a underground jungle and lake, with the large hill it was built into's top to crack open like a crater showing the massive paradise of dogs, cats, and fish below. Now a days more animals found their way in and the animals either eat plants (the fish do this) or the Rats, Wild Pigs, and wild chickens. The People who left live nearby in a town called Merrybrook, as they live by several brooks.
- A8: A vault in North most Scotland, noted for it's mostly isolated location, until 500 people flocked there to live in the vault. This vault was made to have it to were the scientists tested Brain science on humans who wanted to, most humans that did were made into Synth Cyborgs, which most were ok with. The Vault soon become free to open 100 years after the bombs droped, however...like a certain other vault, the 500 people where split into what to do now. The 5 Groups were, The New Scots, People who wanted to rebuild scotland and make it a kingdom greater then the Uk, The Loyal Brits, English and Scots who wanted to help rebuild the UK and grow it into europe, The White Knights, a group of various Christians and Jews who wanted to help people, and thus went on to make Knight based armors and weapons to become the saviors of Europe. The last 2 were the Spring Heeled Gang, a group of thugs and punks who became a raider like group and based themselves in a nearby Mill, turning it into a factory, and The Vault Loyalists, who simply stayed in the vault to keep working on enchanceing humans and working on the future of brain science. Most Synth-Human Hybrids stayed at the vault with a chunk of scientists.
- A9: A vault in North eastern New Mexico, USA. The vault is made with an AI that has made 100,000+ Radio Stations of all kinds. The People in the vault are very peaceful and many of theme style themselves after their favorite radio station, leading to Music Genres creating cultures in the vault. The AI also seeked to make many items based on the more story radio stations and such, leading to suits and collectables being pumped out. When the doors opened the Vault was uncovered by a swarm of wandering Builders known as the 'Hammer 99'ers' who helped turn old Vault A9 into a capital building for a new city with the wandering group's Geck working with this vault's geck. When the Swarm of builders left, the Vault dwellers went and made a city of Radio Stations, Music, and so many cultures and mindsets, called Radio Tower City, noted for the massive radio tower in the city's center. They also walled off the city for protection, but the radio signals travel very far, due to the AI's love for people to hear music, stories, and ideas.
The B Vaults (Mostly North America, and the Caribbean)
- B1: A vault under a large Donut Cafe in Seattle, Washington. This vault was filled with mostly Bakers and gardeners. The Vault was filled with tons of sweet making machines and ovens, and a massive garden filled with the ingredients required for it. Over time, the craft of sweets, Donuts, Chocolate, Coffee, Tea, and even Soda all became mastered by the people of the vault. They soon left and make a fortress of the Donut Cafe and turned it into the headquarters of the Happy Sweets Bakery and Cafe business. As well as a home for the former vault Dwellers. Most people have build a settlement around here called Donutberg, after the town's favorite pastry. The vault was to test if time would make certain food items more loved then others as well as a way to keep tons of snack foods alive.
- B2: A vault in northern Nevada, not too far from the Mojave. This vault was kind of like Vault 21 from New Vegas, but instead of gambling, every major choice for the Vault was settled on Pool Games and Air Hockey. Overtime the dwellers grew to love the simple vault life, but soon the time came to leave and make a new town. The Overseer was a vert ambitious man, and bet that when they leave they could make their own Reno, their own Vegas. It was staked with the voice of the other dwellers, and for the overseer, this meant the future. However, he won and they left, and used their smaller, less powerful Mini-Geck to help build the city. The City was called Tamdon, City of Games. The city became nearly as popular as New Vegas, as the city had several arcades, casinos, and tons of restaurants and hotels.
The C Vaults (Mostly in Asia and Oceania)
The D Vaults (Mostly in South and Centural America as well as Africa and the Middle East)
- D1: A vault located in Cairo Egypt, a little near the city's outer areas. This vault is meant to keep Egyptian Culture and Islam alive. However overtime, some less kind Muslims and Egyptian Pagans had a dispute that divided the large vault in two. One side contains mostly Muslims, with a couple of Christians and Jews, who all get along well, the Christians have a small church as do the Jews with the synagogue. The Muslims have a large Mosque in their side of the vault and tend to be peaceful, unless it's with the Pagans. The Pagans have styled their side after classical Egyptian styles, patterns, art, and more and worship old Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. They do however have a roman group that left a few years after the vault doors unlocked, and went to start fixing the city. Although they don't all get a long, the Muslims, Christians, Jews, Pagans, and Roman styled people all left and started building a large settlement in the ruins of Cairo. The town is known as simply Neo Cairo, and is well loved by the people who live there. Currently the Town's mayor ending up being a Christian from the growing group of said Christians who wants to keep the peace between all the groups. The vault was noted for 5 Unique suits of Power Armor that were based on the following Egyptian Gods, Ra, Anubis, Set, Horus, and Bastet.
- D2: (Idea is Octson's on Discord) This Brazilian vault idea of Octson's would be big but half of it became inhabitable with that inhabitable side having humanoid zombie like monsters with baby Limbs around their body. How these monsters were there in the first place is because of a series of experiments the vault has of artificial pregnancy with the intent of using the serum to recover the Brazilian population easily. The serum for artificial pregnancy was supposed to work on both genders and when the experiments start it shows that it dose work on women but the men that bravely participated in the experiment? They slowly died and came back mutated because of the different sex organs. This would be located in Rio, and is near a small town made by survivors near it, of Scientists who wish to spread the working pregnancy medicine to other women in the world, and is strongly trying to keep the women alive at all costs.
- D3: (Octson's idea) This vault is in Kenya, 53 miles from the largest city in Kenya. Well Octson thinks Africa wouldn't look drastically different in fallout due to it mostly being a desert. But he thinks the radiation would've made the place a little cold along with mutating some of the animals. What's the African vaults solution? Mix lion/lioness DNA with the inhabitants of the vault so they could be able to survive the outside cold. This results in the vault being inhabited by anthro lion/lionesses, they still have 5 fingers and toes along with stronger immunity to some sicknesses but they are now vulnerable to lion based sicknesses, they are a bit physically stronger then regular humans but they have been decided into 3 groups, People who want a Kenyan republic, people who want a communist union, and a Stratocray made from former guards and soldiers. The Groups split off into 3 large settlements. New Nairobi, for the republicans, Mji Mkuu Mpya, for the communists, and Upanga, for the Stratocrats. Each group has different ways to rebuild Kenya, with the Republicans trying to also fix the environment and trying to help Nomads from the north (all the way to europe). The communists are trying to contact china to try to get help to build a new Communist union, and want to destory and conquer the other groups. The Stratocrats simply want a world were the Military rules but have a alliance with the democrats to help beat the Commies.
The E Vaults (Mostly in Europe)
- E1: A vault apart of a series of vaults in Europe, this one being seen and located in Eastern Greece near the boarder of Turkey. This vault was made to be filled with tons of Greek culture and even had many weapons, power armor suits, and items made in Greek mythology and cultural styles. The inside even has columns, fig farms, and the guards wear Greek like armor. In this vault, instead of a overseer, there was a council called Olympus, who lived in a large office with rooms themed after each member. The council by the time the vault opened became the typical rulers of these people who grew so used to it, they saw Greek culture and style as the future. They went to create New Athens a massive mega city in Europe. Still ruled by a council and making various more medieval/middle ages in terms of weapons, like swords, bows and arrows, etc. They do still use high tech, yet have their own versions of it styled in a very ancient Greece or Greek mythology fashion. Such as plasma rifles called Zeus Rifles, and shooting blue more electric bolts of plasma instead of the normal green. The Vault is current being turned into a Museum of Greece's history, as well as lifestyles of New Greece. The vault also houses many advanced tech, which have been used to make more normal versions of mutated animals, it being called a Geck Lite, a weak yet very useful geck.
The F Vaults (aka when Alexander's vaults ended, and his fellow scientists vaults started afther these, alexander pulled the plug fully on vault building but 32 more scientists still went out and made some. All are near the water)
- F1: A vault near the coast of Finland, noted for part of it being under water. This vault was set up to contain 400 humans, and multiple finish animals. The dwellers were told to treat everyone with respect, but also to obey the vault's 'Grandfather' with out question. The Grandfather overtime had the people become more in touch with finish culture and history, some left the vault over time and made the small settlement of New Karsa, a very viking styled town that is filled with both christians, and pagans. However inside, the Grandfather became more insane, like a certain overseer from Fallout 3. He soon started training some of the animals to be his guard, the others were protected by him as he soon dawned a viking styled power armor he made over the years. Soon he convince multiple people to follow him, and then the vault dwellers were killed by Grandfather 'Yuro' as he called himself now, his animals, and his followers. The ones who lived sealed the vault and escaped to New Karsa. They used some tech to build a few turrets incase Yuro ever got out.
- F2: Located on the northern coast of Finland, 500 miles from Vault F3. Unlike F1, the vault had more of a mix of people instead of mostly Finnish people. The Vault had a special FEV strain known as the 'YFEV' aka the Yeti Forced Evolutionary virus. Over time it was pumped to everyone in the vault expect for the scientists. The virus kept genders and sexes unlike the FEV, and made both special in different ways. The males can take a lot more damage and are a bit faster, but the females, although shorter, are immune to more sicknesses and tend to have much higher stamina. Soon after the pumping stopped, the Yetis were tricked into allowing the scientists to control them, creating the Finnish Yeti Horde controlled by the scientists until they were killed by Yuro, then the yetis made different tribes based on what they though was best.
The G Vaults (only 32, made in the last few years before the bombs started falling across the world, made by the Lucky 32 scientists, as each made one of the vaults. All are under a existing building)
- G1: The Vault's location is right under Google Headquarters. A vault like the one in Van Buren, where it's controled by an AI. However, the vault is massive and divided into 10 sections based on the AI there who brainwash and change the dwellers who end up in their part of the vault and make sure any children born in their areas remain loyal to the AI. Made by code name Dr. Seven Clovers, to test how many times humans can be brainwashes before they break and try to die from the insanity of not knowing who they really are. The AI include Duchess Sliver, who is a fancy and somewhat kind woman who picks favorites and has the woman try to look like famous stars and have the men be 'butlers', which lead to men eventuality being seen as slaves in this section, only there to make more daughters by the time the player find them. The next AI is a much kinder AI called Mother Maria, personaitly wise she is kind of like Curie, in how she is kind, curious, and scientific, however she loves to test with her humans and treats them like kids, but knows her bountries with some. She made them mentally think all the tests are good, even if they get mutated. The next AI is a Patriotic AI known as President John Freedom, a Uncle Sam like figure who wants all the people there to be soldiers and strong patriots, basically the humans there are exteremly strong hyper patriots, and have grown to super mutant size. A creepier AI know as Der Nachtmensch, a AI who loves horror and thus makes his dwellers love horror movies, giving them kind yet very Morbid mindsets, however they hate it when people insult them, and hate anything that looks like one of John's Hyper Patriots. Chairman Mako is the next AI and is a Socialist-Communist based mind that has convinced everyone that they are either Australian or Chinese, and that America has fallen in to the USSR's hands. Warqueen Athena the next AI is a AI who thinks she is the greek goddess, her part of the vault is mostly greek styled and everyone man and woman dresses like so, and think they are in a underground town under their great kingdom of Greece. The Lion the one AI who took further steps in his transformations, making them all infused with African animal DNA, creating human animal hybrids, as the AI was of a Lion Man who wanted to bring a new Race, His section is sealed from the others and has 3 bio domes. Prime Minster Moonsworth a kind old britsh AI who wants to keep things prim and proper, and has his dwellers think that they are citizens of a Underground Mega London, which said Mega London he wishes to escape the vault to build. Viviana a Spanish lady with a kind heart but a lot of sass in her AI chip, she had her citizens become suit, dress, and cloth loving guys and gals, but also made them a little on the rage side of things. Saint Bolts a AI who is religious and meant to be a 'In Case the Catholics are all dead and we need a new pope AI' who made all of his dwellers become Zealots in Catholic Christianity, but they love peace and will fight for their religion, The Pope wishes for some of the other AIs to leave due to how they threaten his people.
- G2: A vault located in The Sunset Sarsaparilla Factory in the Mojave. The vault was filled with machines and plants to make sunset sarsaparilla, and lots of it. Simply when placed in slowly the vault workers mostly worked on making the drink, and they kept doing it. This was because the Overseer, over time was hypnotizing them to never stop working on the sarsaparilla, giving them few hours of sleep a day. He also killed anyone who didn't work for him, due to his own person securtrons his vault came with. He was hell bent to keep the drink alive, and no one was going to stop him, ever.
Memes Gear - eqcfmrozsjqrgnkiye - Meme Merch.
submitted by areohdeee to MemeGear [link] [comments]
Meme Gear! Memes Merch CHEAP AND FREE SHIPPING on Ebay and Etsy!!!! ------> https://www.etsy.com/listing/654139900/car-salesman-meme-keychain-memes-key?wjduogrnp
Madie Parisian meme azure array index array Schadenton Small Cotton Table Refined Pizza Secured encompassing Meme Gear css red dead propaganda parodies Morris Ernser V meme blue array override array North Malinda Gorgeous Cotton Salad Refined Sausages Face to face tangible Meme Gear ren art parody coloring Walter Mante meme gold card transmit card Port Evert Handcrafted Frozen Towels Licensed Keyboard Synchronised encompassing Meme Gear mandy billy Emilie Erdman meme sky blue port bypass port Schultzfurt Small Wooden Mouse Sleek Keyboard Intuitive regional Meme Gear kpop korea music genre exo tumblr Archibald Reichert meme olive system bypass system North Theaburgh Practical Wooden Salad Gorgeous Fish Exclusive national Meme Gear sonic zelda zeldo raggen71 michael rosen noice literally the best in the world at sonic adventure 2 battle memelord memegod Rahul Schaden meme turquoise port parse port Port Armani Handmade Soft Sausages Practical Mouse Decentralized impactful Meme Gear reaction gif the wire television hbo gifs reaction gif Bette Stark meme indigo interface transmit interface Lake Allene Handmade Granite Chicken Generic Bike Extended asymmetric Meme Gear spongebob ifunny spongebob squarepants comparison fandom Garth Medhurst meme blue alarm index alarm Reillychester Handmade Frozen Salad Generic Mouse Downsized fullrange Meme Gear nintendo donkey kong country dkc expand dong cranky kong droppin around in a fancy car Elinore Weissnat meme maroon program transmit program North Keaton Refined Soft Salad Tasty Chips Profitfocused clientdriven Meme Gear fat ass hole usa america Kasandra Ratke meme black card generate card Grahamhaven Generic Wooden Car Licensed Mouse Multichannelled static Meme Gear Safari Benny Green meme lime capacitor compress capacitor South Michellefurt Handmade Soft Car Gorgeous Shirt Progressive missioncritical Meme Gear none Theron Stark meme olive array quantify array East Colton Rustic Soft Keyboard Intelligent Sausages Assimilated zero administration Meme Gear customer service klantenservice facebook Ofelia Orn meme azure monitor quantify monitor North Evamouth Small Frozen Ball Small Cheese Synergized bifurcated Meme Gear ripoff forcedmeme advice dog fake Grace Quigley meme purple transmitter index transmitter Alexandrineton Generic Metal Cheese Fantastic Bike Compatible systematic Meme Gear down hatoful boyfriend hatoful yuuya team hatoful Zena Cormier meme red interface transmit interface Goyetteview Licensed Granite Chair Unbranded Bacon Upgradable interactive Meme Gear family guy wheres my money Jaren Klein meme turquoise feed quantify feed North Haileeview Tasty Rubber Car Practical Chicken Decentralized discrete Meme Gear viral videos lipdub kuso china nonenglish pop culture college Mrs Pinkie Deckow meme azure matrix synthesize matrix Eliasland Handmade Cotton Table Sleek Towels Integrated dynamic Meme Gear self Ms Dewayne McClure meme yellow matrix quantify matrix Madelinehaven Generic Steel Pants Rustic Pizza Openarchitected 24 hour Meme Gear foxy chicks mad cash success money Oscar Pfannerstill meme olive monitor override monitor New Erika Gorgeous Metal Bike Unbranded Gloves Publickey objectoriented Meme Gear copypasta trolling race independant Reece Ritchie meme mint green microchip parse microchip Lindgrenfort Intelligent Concrete Chair Handcrafted Car Grassroots transitional Meme Gear der koscielny euro2016 fault reversesituation penalty football Orie Lubowitz MD meme yellow transmitter parse transmitter Dietrichville Fantastic Soft Chips Tasty Towels Innovative systemworthy Meme Gear julian opie selfportrait illustrator photoshop Yvette Ferry meme lime circuit parse circuit Tyrelborough Handcrafted Rubber Salad Small Sausages Managed 3rd generation Meme Gear remix trap ytpmv mlg soundcloud soundclown airhorn sample remix sports Ceasar Dicki meme teal interface quantify interface Hettingerhaven Tasty Cotton Ball Rustic Computer Enhanced static Meme Gear island lego pepper roni infomaniac Maggie Predovic meme pink port navigate port New Demarioside Sleek Fresh Pants Small Bacon Frontline optimal Meme Gear board imageboard sharing booru Vivien Cole meme lavender port compress port North Vanessa Handcrafted Steel Fish Tasty Cheese Enterprisewide clientserver Meme Gear anfield cat cat on football pitch tottenham hotspur cat sports soccer football Florian Cole meme olive alarm navigate alarm Lynchhaven Practical Steel Chair Licensed Fish Intuitive heuristic Meme Gear christianity homophobia hate group entry of december 2012 lgbt Violet Bogan meme magenta bus override bus West Hillard Awesome Granite Shirt Small Table Multilateral objectoriented Meme Gear none Joshua Welch meme blue capacitor bypass capacitor East Kathlynville Practical Frozen Ball Awesome Pants Qualityfocused secondary Meme Gear kymirl halloween holiday Tianna Harris meme lavender array reboot array Maxiemouth Incredible Frozen Ball Unbranded Tuna Assimilated maximized Meme Gear theory pony mlpfim lyra humans Palma Tremblay meme turquoise panel quantify panel South Aydenhaven Handcrafted Concrete Pants Handcrafted Soap Businessfocused dynamic Meme Gear guy man shock site painful jar jar man jarman 1 guy 1 cup jarsquatter jar squatter Summer Kerluke meme lime port connect port Stephaniaton Gorgeous Wooden Gloves Generic Pants Programmable coherent Meme Gear undertale video game toby fox role playing game sans bad time Dr Malinda Will meme white card synthesize card Toybury Incredible Soft Cheese Unbranded Soap Universal ecocentric Meme Gear Mullet Hypothesis Ronny Kub meme fuchsia port bypass port South Tyrel Awesome Fresh Chair Incredible Table Persistent analyzing Meme Gear image macro image overlay Art Wisozk III meme maroon interface index interface Vinniebury Practical Steel Shoes Incredible Computer Adaptive incremental Meme Gear one time 4chan dentist wake up earlier suprise her Javon Halvorson meme plum protocol compress protocol Nienowfort Practical Soft Fish Rustic Pizza Multilayered bandwidthmonitored Meme Gear nerdlord Gaston Rice meme green bandwidth copy bandwidth Port Willowhaven Small Soft Shoes Refined Chicken Expanded next generation Meme Gear youtube funny 420 ear rape mlg snipars montage parodies Janet Effertz meme plum feed calculate feed OReillyhaven Handcrafted Frozen Chicken Generic Car Progressive incremental Meme Gear raid 4chan pol Marlee Price meme orange alarm reboot alarm Sawaynstad Tasty Metal Car Gorgeous Cheese Synergized systemic Meme Gear head on apply directly to the forehead commercial youtube Delbert Nicolas meme teal protocol compress protocol Kaiaton Ergonomic Cotton Car Handcrafted Salad Integrated interactive Meme Gear medium gary spivey psychic healer television and talk radio personality Ernesto OHara meme olive alarm input alarm Madisenland Gorgeous Wooden Hat Practical Soap Phased secondary Meme Gear bees my god linkara atop the 4th wall batman Mrs Nathan Conroy meme blue firewall copy firewall Lake Marcus Intelligent Concrete Gloves Gorgeous Cheese Openarchitected regional Meme Gear Regarding these Doomba posts Nettie VonRueden meme fuchsia pixel quantify pixel South Carleystad Awesome Rubber Fish Intelligent Sausages Mandatory 247 Meme Gear review critic tv webshow plinkett mr plinkett redlettermedia half in the bag mike stoklasa jay bauman rich evans Josue Green meme orange pixel navigate pixel South Paige Unbranded Cotton Cheese Gorgeous Pizza Monitored analyzing Meme Gear pope francis lamborghini auction isis photoshop Keely Wuckert meme magenta port override port North Karliefurt Sleek Fresh Pizza Handcrafted Chips Reduced freshthinking Meme Gear football pie meat pie bet gambling Griffin Russel meme mint green circuit input circuit New Bethel Practical Frozen Gloves Practical Keyboard Focused hybrid Meme Gear youtube animal dog participatory viral video puppetry william wegman sesame street business animal anthropomorphic dog dog video Simeon Renner meme azure program synthesize program Schowalterville Awesome Granite Bike Fantastic Tuna Assimilated responsive Meme Gear 4chan anonymous reddit hacktivism hacking antisec adrian chen doxxing Shanel McKenzie meme fuchsia capacitor override capacitor West Golda Generic Soft Table Incredible Chicken Distributed foreground Meme Gear game voting answers questions would you rather conversation game website reddit joke atheist ama yourather Elwin Denesik meme orchid interface synthesize interface Fritschfurt Refined Soft Bacon Practical Bike Recontextualized multitasking Meme Gear lol bucket gif derek finch bucketman captioner image stitcher gif buer user uploads Dr Kennedi Altenwerth meme orchid port quantify port Lake Joshuamouth Sleek Soft Computer Practical Bike Grassroots evenkeeled Meme Gear none Graciela Pagac meme plum pixel generate pixel South Abdul Fantastic Cotton Chips Tasty Sausages Persevering systemworthy Meme Gear I died when my friend said this -
Following a landmark decision of the United States Supreme Court, online sports betting has grown in popularity across the country. People who are fans of traditional sports betting and daily fantasy sports now have the opportunity to place bets on the go with top quality betting apps at their fingertips. Using betting sites is by far the best way to bet on soccer. It offers several advantages over the alternatives.Not to mention, it’s easy, safe and convenient. Please note, however, that you’ll only get the full benefit of these advantages if you use the right betting sites. Top US Betting Sites for Soccer. Getting the most value when placing soccer bets is crucial in order to have a profitable soccer betting strategy. When you begin comparing the top US betting sites for soccer, you’ll quickly realize that some websites may have slightly more favorable betting odds than others. Legal USA Soccer Betting For 2020. Legal online soccer betting gives adults of legal gambling age access to one of the most popular spectator sports in the world, offering immediate wagering options through smartphones and PCs. The global popularity of soccer derives from its inexpensive and cross-culture playability. Legal soccer betting is a relatively recent development in the USA that is prime for liftoff now that individual states have gained the authority to legalize and regulate sports betting. Multiple states have jumped on the opportunity and now boast perfectly legal in-person and online soccer betting. Best Soccer Betting Sites